Hello all from Minnesota

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:pics:

But :welcome: anyway.... :rofl:
So glad you joined and I hope you find everything you need here on EBN. Please don't be shy about asking questions and please post more pix and stories about your cute little one. :) Feel free to join right in!! ;)

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
You guys rock. Sorry bout the no pics right out of the gate, I do like the little reminders heh! Heres some pics of the boy and a video as well, my camera isn't the greatest but I'm gettin a new one, :D. Enjoy and thanks again guys/ladies for the awesome welcome, I've found my favorite site!

securedownload1.jpg securedownload2.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYTji8ZZw1c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Thank you so much, again, just happy to be here, I love seeing all the bullies!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! What a cutzie puppy!!!! And I love your cat even if he looked like the puppy was annoying him. I had a cat that looked very much like yours for 17 years. Again Welcome to EBN. Glad you joined and are enjoying it here. :D

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Haha thank you Bruce! Actually Digby loves Angus, he will walk up to him and swish his tail in his face heh! Princess Grace, sooooooooooooo awesome!

shengnes

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Fonzie and Angus
Hello, I'm the other half here.

Here are some additional pictures from the day we picked him up. He's such a cutie. and so funny.

IMAG0060.jpgIMAG0062.jpgIMAG0066.jpgIMAG0068.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awwwww welcome! What an adorable baby you have!!

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Hooray! Angus can go up our 4 front steps now! Plus I taught him how to high-five, he's a genius! Heh... Do any of your bulldogs get this real determined look when you take them for walks? Angus doesn't even really look around he just stares straight ahead like he's on a mission. I thought he might be more curious to his surroundings but we walk everyday so maybe he's used to it? Not sure. But Angus is doing great and we are going to get him on some different food because we don't like Iams and I don't think he really does either. Any suggestions? Sorry for all the questions :) but appreciate any feedback!
securedownload.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.