Hello all from Minnesota

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
First off, I really like the site, it has tons of information and great stories! I have an almost 3 month old bully named Angus and he's been nothing but the greatest thing ever! All my life, my main goal, was to own a bulldog and I still can't believe I finally do. I just look at him and laugh and we both get tired from all the play. He started puppy classes last week and we are having a blast!

So, again I say hello and look forward to more stories and pictures of other bully enthusiasts!

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Welcome! I totally know your excitement! I was the exact same way when I got my Brutus! If you have any questions or need any help as your youngin gets older....we are alwayssss here to help :)

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Thank you thank you! I really like your bully too! Yeah its hard not be excited. They are just so much fun to watch and take places. People act like they have never seen one before so we can barely make it around the block lol. I'll get some pics up soon, at work atm but yeah this site is awesome.

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Thank you Alice! Mack and Ruggles are awesome! Here's the beast doing one of his favorite things.... securedownload.jpg

OP
DinoRoyale

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Thank you very much! Lucy is a doll! I really like looking at all the bulldogs on here!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Angus is a real cutie! :luv: looking forward to seeing a lot more of him!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to EBN and welcome to Bully parenthood! Angus is a cutie. When you get time, we would love more pics.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome to ENB, the most amazingly, helpful people, you are ever going to meet. Being a new bully mom is a the best thing ever.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and congrats on your puppy, Angus is a real cutie and would love to see more pics.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.