Another new SoCal bully parent!

chonchimama

Aug 2, 2011
SoCal
Bulldog(s) Names
Max a.k.a "Chonchito"
Hello! I'm the proud mom of Max aka "Chonchito" (like saying chunky in spanish). He is a little over a year old, but I have just had him about 2 months. I've already gotten so much helpful information from this site and the forums, so thank you all! It has helped me with decisions like his diet, supplements, grooming and health issues. You can get a book about bulldogs, but it will never have so much real life advice as I have found here! Look forward to learning more and being here!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Chonchito is so cute and I'm glad you are picking up some knowledge here as well. I kind of googled my way by accident here and I realized what a gold mine this place was. Even though we cannot always get specific answers we definitely get support and advice. Welcome to EBN. I also call my BabyGirl "Chaparra."

4caff1b1-b07f-4942.jpg

Translation: Chaparra means short female and Pansona means big bellied female. I mean it in an affectionate manner of course. :)

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

I love his name :) :welcome: to the site. I am glad that you have already found lots of useful info on here and totally agree that the shared experience on here is far better than any book.
please share more pics of Chonchito and explain how you get from that to Max :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Congrats on your little buddy Max. Be sure to post tons of pictures! We are glad you found us. Welcome to EBN!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome, Ca seems to be taking over around here lately. ;) Your baby is adorable by the way! We need more pics so better get on it before the demands pile in.

OP
chonchimama

chonchimama

Aug 2, 2011
SoCal
Bulldog(s) Names
Max a.k.a "Chonchito"
his previous owner called him max and i just didnt have the heart to change it! max is the legal name and chonchito is what my boyfriend calls him and it seems to be sticking. its a fun silly nickname that is just fun to say too. he gets called an assortment of things, though. here are some of his different poses:
DSC06850.jpgDSC06853.jpgDSC06841.jpgDSC06859.jpg

He is very active, loves to play catch and tug of war- he just wants to play nonstop! Still in puppy mode I guess

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You posted those pix in the nick of time..... the pic police were about to go looking for you... ;) He is reeeeeeeeeeeeaallly cute.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He's Adorabull! Thanks for the pics and :welcome:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2926]chonchimama[/MENTION] Welcome officially to EBN, because it sounds as if you've been lurking as a guest for a while!! :D

So how did you get your little chunky Max??? By the way, he is so adorabull ... I have a thing for white bulldogs and that little brown tail of his just makes you want to love him more!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is a very handsome boy, Lucy Lu says to give him a bully kiss from her.

And [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] Hey dude love the pic man, peace. :ROFL:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
@chonchimama ...I enjoyed the pictures and I see that Chonchito has an eyebrow. When I went to pick out my bulldog BabyGirl, she was one of the two remaining puppies of the litter. The other female looked just like Chonchito with an eyebrow. The breeder told me that she was the "crazy one" and since I already had a Crazy Frenchton at home I decided it might be best to take the other baby girl. I always wonder about BabyGirls sister but the breeder told me she went to a good family who loved her and liked to dress her up. I use to put little pink tops on BabyGirl till she got too big.

WilsonpuppyBabyGirl00000-01.jpg

WilsonpuppyBabyGirl00043-21.jpg

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] love the top pic, little sis giving brother a hug, too cute.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online