new bully puppy owner <3

Jorge Rodriguez

Jul 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
chucky
Hi, i got my puppy last week and i would like to get help from you guys to maintain my puppy healthy :) if you guys can give me some tips and important advises and stuff like that i would be very thanks full my babie its just 8 weeks old so please any tips or advices would be really welcome thanks :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome:Jorge! We are all here to help! If you have any questions just ask! When my pup was new..I just read and read. If you want there is a ton of information available on older threads and posts too! You can do a search or just ask! Very nice people here and lots of experience. Tell us about your pup. Name..etc. Any pictures avaiable? We love pictures. Again..just ask and read..glad to have you join us!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Let's see more pics of your cute baby. I will defer to others on puppy advice since mine are older.
4caff1b1-f933-f8ce.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

hello and welcome Jorge. another puppy :)
Chucky looks adorable in your avatar picture.
You will beable to get lots of help and advise here for all your worries just ask away. join in the fun and other discussions too :) tell us a little more about your baby and have you got specific worries at the moment?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome .... your new baby looks so cute!!!

We love to give advice ... sometimes it's difficult to stop us giving advice!! :ashamed:

Take a look around the site, but if you have any kind of question please just ask away ....

The most important thing you need to do is get your bully on a GOOD food!! Once you get that right, the rest of it is just SO much easier!! :up:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Welcome to the site Jorge and Chucky!!!! He is adorable!!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome .... your new baby looks so cute!!!

We love to give advice ... sometimes it's difficult to stop us giving advice!! :ashamed:

Take a look around the site, but if you have any kind of question please just ask away ....

The most important thing you need to do is get your bully on a GOOD food!! Once you get that right, the rest of it is just SO much easier!! :up:

AMEN to the good food thing!!!! :welcome: to EBN Ask away, we are waiting. Glad you joined and please post more pix and tell us all about your family. :welcome:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! You will learn alot here just searching thru the posts and if you have any specific questions dont hesitate to ask. Your pup is adorable too by the way and we LOVE pics so please post away! :)

OP
Jorge Rodriguez

Jorge Rodriguez

Jul 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
chucky
thanks guys, well im worried becuase this is my first puppy but i know a lot about the breed, im worried because one of his legs looks stronger than the other one i dont know if its just because he is a puppy but he walks kind of weird one of his legs looks weaker and im really worried about it, i took him to the vet she said everything was okay but i been watching him walk and im really worried becuase it can be hip dysplacia but im not sure i will keep i close eye on him and next visit i will make sure the vet check his legs closely, if you guys have any idea why this is happening to my puppy please let me know what you think

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jorge..they ALL walk weird! They have a bully shuffle thing they do...don't panic...trust your vet..hip dysplasia really wouldn't show this early! Just love him..you will worry yourself crazy!

OP
Jorge Rodriguez

Jorge Rodriguez

Jul 27, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
chucky
yeah i think im over reacting i just dont want nothing happen to him, i love him and all i want is to give him the best i can, and yeah i dont think hip dysplacia could show this earlier but sometimes i get worried because of his walk but i will have a close eye on everything he do in order for him to be all the time ok... thank you :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.