Bella Duchess - Nice to meet you!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
She is so beautiful.

Yes butt scratches are very common, My Bella will wake me up at night if she needs it. They can reach it. When she chews on our arms, we call it corn kisses (Like eating corn off the cob)

Fresh veggies are wonderful for all dogs. I give ours Carrots and also blue Berries. We make a game out of the blue berries. I will roll them down a long (hardwood) floor and she runs after them, gets a treat and exercise at the same time.

I can't get over how cute she is. Just love her. I grew up in Eau Claire and that is when we started with bullies, would never have a home without one.

OP
sporako

sporako

Jul 22, 2011
Madison WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Duchess
She is so beautiful.

Yes butt scratches are very common, My Bella will wake me up at night if she needs it. They can reach it. When she chews on our arms, we call it corn kisses (Like eating corn off the cob)

Fresh veggies are wonderful for all dogs. I give ours Carrots and also blue Berries. We make a game out of the blue berries. I will roll them down a long (hardwood) floor and she runs after them, gets a treat and exercise at the same time.

I can't get over how cute she is. Just love her. I grew up in Eau Claire and that is when we started with bullies, would never have a home without one.

Corn kisses? I love it! It describes it perfectly! Eau claire you say - I went to college there, cool part of the state. Thank you for the kind words, she is a really good looking girl whom I'm proud to have in my life!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Beautiful baby you have there!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome Bella and Bella's daddy, I have always been familiar with my Bullies hind area. It's good practice to know what's going on back there. Not to mention, they love that dooper rub. That's what I call it, at the base of the tail. The dooper rub. It also relaxes them when they are gently touched on the inside of the thigh. At least all 5 of mine are. We feel comfortable doing this because it is part of acceptance in canine behavior. A way to check each other out and become friendly every day. I know you're going to enjoy that awesome bundle of joy.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Corn kisses? I love it! It describes it perfectly! Eau claire you say - I went to college there, cool part of the state. Thank you for the kind words, she is a really good looking girl whom I'm proud to have in my life!

then I take it you know Water St???? I worked at Shenannigans my senior year of High School. Love that town!

OP
sporako

sporako

Jul 22, 2011
Madison WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Duchess
then I take it you know Water St???? I worked at Shenannigans my senior year of High School. Love that town!

Oh yeah - water street and I know one another. I've spent a good portion of my drunk days in your bar :)

OP
sporako

sporako

Jul 22, 2011
Madison WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Duchess
IMG_1071.jpgIMG_1088.jpg Doesn't it kind of look like she has a heart spot on her arm?

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 35

Staff online

Members online