Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bella Duchess - Nice to meet you!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Penelope Lue (Penny)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bella Duchess - Nice to meet you!

I am dying here.

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her expression.

Penny is a Duchess as well, lol. Duchess Penelope Lue (We got her right after all of the Royal Wedding Hoopla.)

Welcome to the site! Penny is our first EB & I have learned so, so much on this site. Can't wait to hear how she grows up!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella Duchess
    Likes (Received)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Bella and I are exited for our new adventure together - and its cool to know there are so many people who can relate.

She goes from timid to full blown bulldog in a flip of a switch. I think as she is learning about her new home and becoming more comfortable with it - she is relaxing a bit and letting her personality show. She slept in her crate last night really well - with NO crying when i put her in. She was just so damn tired she plopped down even before i could close the door. Then the Thunder storm started! She freaked out - and i had to let her out So together we slept on the living room floor, when my alarm went off to take her out - she had walked back to her crate and fell asleep! So thats a great sign!

Thanks again! Here is a photo of how she fell asleep yesterday - i thought it was pretty cute!

-img_1046-jpg

Lucy-licious

OMG!! I have fallen for another puppy. you lucky lucky daddy she is beautiful

Bulldog(s) Names
    Arwen Undomiel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sporako View Post
    Thanks again! Here is a photo of how she fell asleep yesterday - i thought it was pretty cute!
    -img_1046-jpg
    Holy Sleeping Bulldog, Batman! That pic is great! Perfect for your avatar!
    -The Voices

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...pic2793_11.gif

Just remember that 98.34% of all people will make up statistics 86.27% of the time that lean towards their own opinion by at least 51%. Of course I'm not 100% sure about that...

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Sweet little Bella
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola
    Likes (Received)

Welcome.....she is perfect!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

She is so beautiful.

Yes butt scratches are very common, My Bella will wake me up at night if she needs it. They can reach it. When she chews on our arms, we call it corn kisses (Like eating corn off the cob)

Fresh veggies are wonderful for all dogs. I give ours Carrots and also blue Berries. We make a game out of the blue berries. I will roll them down a long (hardwood) floor and she runs after them, gets a treat and exercise at the same time.

I can't get over how cute she is. Just love her. I grew up in Eau Claire and that is when we started with bullies, would never have a home without one.

Always with me

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella Duchess
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bella'sMom View Post
    She is so beautiful.

Yes butt scratches are very common, My Bella will wake me up at night if she needs it. They can reach it. When she chews on our arms, we call it corn kisses (Like eating corn off the cob)

Fresh veggies are wonderful for all dogs. I give ours Carrots and also blue Berries. We make a game out of the blue berries. I will roll them down a long (hardwood) floor and she runs after them, gets a treat and exercise at the same time.

I can't get over how cute she is. Just love her. I grew up in Eau Claire and that is when we started with bullies, would never have a home without one.
    Corn kisses? I love it! It describes it perfectly! Eau claire you say - I went to college there, cool part of the state. Thank you for the kind words, she is a really good looking girl whom I'm proud to have in my life!

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Beautiful baby you have there!

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Welcome Bella and Bella's daddy, I have always been familiar with my Bullies hind area. It's good practice to know what's going on back there. Not to mention, they love that dooper rub. That's what I call it, at the base of the tail. The dooper rub. It also relaxes them when they are gently touched on the inside of the thigh. At least all 5 of mine are. We feel comfortable doing this because it is part of acceptance in canine behavior. A way to check each other out and become friendly every day. I know you're going to enjoy that awesome bundle of joy.
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sporako View Post
    Corn kisses? I love it! It describes it perfectly! Eau claire you say - I went to college there, cool part of the state. Thank you for the kind words, she is a really good looking girl whom I'm proud to have in my life!
    then I take it you know Water St???? I worked at Shenannigans my senior year of High School. Love that town!

Always with me

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella Duchess
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bella'sMom View Post
    then I take it you know Water St???? I worked at Shenannigans my senior year of High School. Love that town!
    Oh yeah - water street and I know one another. I've spent a good portion of my drunk days in your bar

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads