Lurking Newb finally signed up!

eklikewhoa

Jul 22, 2011
Houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Heo
After finding the forum through google search I lurked around a bit but couldn't hold back from joining since lurkers can't see pics.

Stopping by to say hi to all.

This is my Heo (vietnamese for pig)

Heo on couch.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: yup..the pictures get them every time! Why do you think we are so obnoxious about asking for pics?? :laugh:
Glad you came into the light! Great Heo! And I learned something new from you already!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I hope you don't go back into lurk mode. We want to see a lot more of Heo!

Tracey

Sep 25, 2010
Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
MooShi and Owen
Love the name. I can make out Heo and the poodle, what is the other pup?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome out of lurk mode. :p Your heo is adorable! More pics please. All 3 are cute but we need to see more of all I think to be sure. ;)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I stumbled onto this forum myself and I'm glad I did. That's an interesting mix of fur babies. Please share their stories and pics with us.
4caff1b1-cae6-6f09.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tracey

Sep 25, 2010
Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
MooShi and Owen
I kinda thought it was a pitbull.Have a big soft spot in my heart for them, my brother has rescued 4 , 2 males and 2 females we do alot of work with Foreever Paws rescue here in Ma.Nice to see one in a good home!

OP
eklikewhoa

eklikewhoa

Jul 22, 2011
Houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Heo
I absolutely adore pits!

A friend was babysitting my Heo and at the time he had gotten the pit as a puppy and they stayed together for about a month and when I came back from vacation the friend could no longer house the pit and I couldn't bear to seperate them since the pit was really fond of Heo. Now they are inseparable.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.