Hello from London, UK

charbar

Jul 22, 2011
Hi,

Just found this site and thought I would join, being a new bulldog owner. I have had Coco for 2 weeks now, she is 10 weeks old.
She's very affectionate, but also very nippy, although she is stopping more than she used to. Shes loving all the attention she gets when I carry her around the estate where we live, she even poses for photo's, ha ha.
Anyway, anyone else from around the south east?

Char xx

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome Char and Coco. We are glad you found us. We can't wait to see pictures of Coco and hear about her exploits.

OP
C

charbar

Jul 22, 2011
Heres some pics I took today

Attachments

• coco10w2.jpg
    coco10w2.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 157
  • coco10w1.jpg
    coco10w1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 149
  • coco10w - Copy.jpg
    coco10w - Copy.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 157

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, gosh...look at that face!!! She is just too too cute :). Give her hugs from us.

L

Lucy-licious

Hi [MENTION=2845]charbar[/MENTION]. :welcome: to EBN. there arnt many active UK members here I am up in Manchester and ther is [MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION] in Blackpool...don't forget [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] though she is in the states but is still very English :lol:
You certainly have found your way to a great, friendly site though...everyone is more than willing to help and share their experience with others...theres lots to see and do here so float around and join in the fun and discussions.
Coco is adorable by the way....she has a very smoochable little face. I'll bet everyone that meets her loves her. :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Char & Coco! First let me say Coco has the sweetest eyes. A most lovable trait. She is so cute I'm sure she will have everyone wrapped around her paw in no time. I have a bully diva myself and she is our little princess. This is a great place to learn about English Bulldogs and you'll find lots of info based on the experiences of others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Sorry I'm so late to this! Welcome..so glad to meet you! You will, of course, have to excuse how we speak! Apparently...some of our words mean totally different things there!! Since we love @Lucy-licious! so much...glad you found us!

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: Charbar......... Glad you joined us and what an adorabull baby you have. Questions, just ask, someone here will be able to help, for sure. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi [MENTION=2845]charbar[/MENTION] and welcome to the site ... I must say that your bully is gorgeous!!!!!

Which part of London are you from?? I lived in London for a long time before moving to Bishops Stortford (just south of Stansted)!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.