New Bulldog parent

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh, she is so cute! I love her name. It totally suits her. She's your baby now. There's no guarantee anyway. One of my dogs came from a EB breeder and he has had lots of allergies and eye issues. My second EB came from a backyard breeder and she has only minor problems. But I adore them both and do the best I can for them. Which means good food, love and vet care.

tleegirl

Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the site. I'm Tracey (tleegirl) and I am proud to be owned by 2 english bulldog females (Storm and Brooklyn - Brooklyn is one from my latest litter and she is only 7 weeks old). I also raise rare breed yorkies (Biewers) Paris and Louie. I love all of them. Down to my last 2 pups and hoping to find them forever homes soon. I understand about the impulse. My first bulldog looked so much like Pepper. Her name was China Girl and she was very aggressive at times but I loved her and she gave me so many years of fun and love. She also began my breeding program and was one heck of a momma! She went to Rainbow Bridge about 5 years ago but she will always be part of us. In fact, all of my furbutts are called China from time to time. Don't beat yourself up, Pepper will give you lots of love. Where abouts do you live?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.