FNG

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Hey yall, thanks for the warm welcome. I think im going to go with every ones recommendation and wait this she is here and see what she decides to name herself. Looking forward to having her here, only 2 more days! I will put up more pictures as soon as she is home. I have a problem now tho, my wife says since I got my dream dog she wants a Harl Great Dane.... of course if we did that the names would be easy...Tiny for the Dane and Stretch for the Bully...LOL I crack myself up.
Cyall

I love Great Dane's, it's just a shame they don't live longer. Having the two of them would open up so many options. Like Chip's 'N Salsa, Taco & Sauce, Kibble's 'N Bits, Hassle & Hoff.... lol

[MENTION=2815]spookynav[/MENTION] I have to ask...you put FNG in your post (my hubby uses that term) and then with the nav part of your name and you being in NW FL (pensacola area by any chance?) are you Navy?

Oh by all means you have the OK, I am cheerfully accepting any and all ideas for names. I know the picture is small but the avatar is her, she is a Reverse Brindle except for the white you can see, her body is all dark and her hind feet are white. So far I have come up with a couple so ill take all questions, comments and snide remarks on my names too. I have thought up so far: Pickles, Minion (megamind reference), and Zoe. So fire away.

@GatorRav...I am not Navy, I am a little to the East of Pensacola, I am AF at Hurlburt Field, and knowing that if you take the term Spooky and Nav you can probably deduce what I do, and what I do it on, lol.

I thought you'd be at hurlburt. I was at Lackland for a while and am now at the sprawling metropolis of Dover.... lol. Dude, your names rock here's a list that may help. Pickles and Minion freaking rock!

This is the list I started with, so a lot of the names will be male names, but it should give you a good place to start.
Bueller
Yogi
Dozer
Teddy Bear
Buddha
Sampson
Bonkers
Rolls
Biggie
Bubba
Hogie
Bam-Bam
Big Mac
Bogart
Jabba
Boozer
Chubby
Chunky
Doobie
Ninja
Flatus
Flubadub
Gonzo
Gummy Bear
Chuck Norris
Lord SheamusMcWilly
Mack Daddy
Magoo
Newby
Phatty
Pillsberry
Porterhouse
Pudgy
Stogie
Sumo
Thurgood Jenkins
Hooch
Shorty
Bumper
Auto
Squirt
Chewbacca
Gizmo
Wookie
Baloney
Donut

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Hi, and welcome to EBN! You'll love it here.

Your little puppy sure is cute! I love reverse brindle. :heart:

You say she's kind of your dream dog and you were waiting for the stars to align properly to get her..why not name her "Destiny"? Or is that to cheesey, lol. I think it's cute.
Or, you could name her Star. I've always liked the name "Estrella," which means "Star" in Spanish. It's pronounced es-trey-a..the double L produces a Y sound. But, you could also go with how it's spelled..that would sound cute too!

OP
spookynav

spookynav

Jul 19, 2011
NW FL
Bulldog(s) Names
TBD
SHES HOME!!
(still no name...)

DSC_0122.jpgDSC_0128.jpgDSC_0137.jpgDSC_0142.jpg

We started the raw food too, I thought there might be some resistance or her shying away because she was not use to it...NOPE, she devoured a chicken wing drumette, a chicken liver and half a sirloin like she had been doing it forever. I am still a little cautious about the bone in the chicken, just the idea of the splintering scares me a little. Im gonna research it some more and try to get rid of that fear..

Last edited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, my...she is just the cutest thing!!! And that picture of her on the truck is soooo sweet. LOVE IT!

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
awwww, Congrats on your baby girl! your names are fun, can't wait to hear what her name ends up to be. :D

***edited to add: i just realized she has that patch on the top center of her head like my boy does...and the same coloring. :)

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is sooo sweet!!! Welcome to EBN!

L

Lucy-licious

[MENTION=2815]spookynav[/MENTION] your baby girl is adorable. Have you chosen a name yet? I must say Pickle is my fave :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.