FNG

spookynav

Jul 19, 2011
NW FL
Bulldog(s) Names
TBD
Howdy all. I'm Mark. I will be the proud daddy of a new baby girl this Thursday. I have waited 7 years for the stars to align right for me to get a Bully and now I have her. I am very undecided on a name, I will keep ya posted on how that ends up. The avatar picture is her at about 6 weeks I think. Looking forward to getting to know yall and learning more and more about these wonderful pups.

Oh and one more thing, I am planning on doing the raw food diet, if anyone has any tips or tricks for swapping a kibble fed puppy over im all ears. Also any info on raw period would be awesome, like a place to get meat in NW FL, Pensacola to Panama City area.

Cyall

L

Lucy-licious

hi there and :welcome: to the site [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION] will advise you regarding raw diet :) they have both had excellent results.
i looked into it at great length but my irrational dislike of handling raw meat put me off and hubby won't help cos he is not convinced yet.
your baby girl looks adorable i'm sure you pick a great name soon.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: your little one is a cutie! Looking forward to seeing a lot more of her!

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
What kind of naming scheme were you going for? If you're looking for something a little more along the lines of Goofy, my welcome thread had a pretty big list. lol.

Welcome to EBN though, it's really a great place and never ceases to help me. I understand the waiting part too, I held off on getting my little pup for about 5 years.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome! Hope you find answers to all your questions here. Everyone here loves pix so I hope you will post lots when you get her. Congrats on your new baby!!! ;)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: she is beautiful! You better pick a good..perfect..uncommon..memorable..easy to spell..short..not too short..easy to pronounce..NAME! But really..no pressure here!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! I am glad you found us :). I will PM you later with an excellent group to join for raw info. @joritz also feeds raw to Bruno. I just started (today is the 5th day) my guys on raw as well and am already seeing some amazing benefits! Congrats on your new baby!!! SO CUTE!!! We waited several years for our bulldog as well and then ended up getting two within months! lol.

Keep us posted on your baby's progress!

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
****WELCOME**** What a little darling! We had three names picked out for ours and after a few hours with her, one name seemed to pick her! We looked for ours for 2 years and when we saw her it was kismet!!!! Congrats...life will never be the same and it only gets better ;)

OP
spookynav

spookynav

Jul 19, 2011
NW FL
Bulldog(s) Names
TBD
Hey yall, thanks for the warm welcome. I think im going to go with every ones recommendation and wait this she is here and see what she decides to name herself. Looking forward to having her here, only 2 more days! I will put up more pictures as soon as she is home. I have a problem now tho, my wife says since I got my dream dog she wants a Harl Great Dane.... of course if we did that the names would be easy...Tiny for the Dane and Stretch for the Bully...LOL I crack myself up.
Cyall

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
[MENTION=2815]spookynav[/MENTION] I have to ask...you put FNG in your post (my hubby uses that term) and then with the nav part of your name and you being in NW FL (pensacola area by any chance?) are you Navy?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Can't wait to see pics ... and you're at the right place if you want suggestions for names!!! Just give the bullie lovers on here the ok and we'll have a whole list for you to choose from!!!! :lmao:

OP
spookynav

spookynav

Jul 19, 2011
NW FL
Bulldog(s) Names
TBD
Oh by all means you have the OK, I am cheerfully accepting any and all ideas for names. I know the picture is small but the avatar is her, she is a Reverse Brindle except for the white you can see, her body is all dark and her hind feet are white. So far I have come up with a couple so ill take all questions, comments and snide remarks on my names too. I have thought up so far: Pickles, Minion (megamind reference), and Zoe. So fire away.

@GatorRav...I am not Navy, I am a little to the East of Pensacola, I am AF at Hurlburt Field, and knowing that if you take the term Spooky and Nav you can probably deduce what I do, and what I do it on, lol.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome! I feed my Stig raw and he's doing wonderfully on it. I don't have experience with switching puppies though, as Stig was around 8 months when we made the change. But I have some great sources that's guaranteed to help you out. I think with puppies you need to feed a certain number of times per day with her expected adult weight depicting the total amount. I'll pm you the sites. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online