New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: Rex is a beauty glad you decided to take him in and I know you will never regret it xx

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Welcome and congrats on Rex! Sounds like he is very lucky to have found you. Looking forward to lots of pics of him! He's quite handsome!

OP
Royandcourtney

Royandcourtney

Jul 16, 2011
Central Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Rex
He is just perfect! How great of you to be able to find hum and give him the home he needs. Ask whatever questions you may have, although aside from bully questions it sounds like you have plenty of dog experience. You will learn tho bullies are not the same. haha

We are already finding that out through wiping bottom, cleaning wrinkles, antibiotics, topical sprays, and all of the other things that allow us to bond with him and love him more. I just thought I had wiped my last bottom with our two kids!!!! My wife said it is my duty when she reminded me how she paid her dues with our son and daughter!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
We are already finding that out through wiping bottom, cleaning wrinkles, antibiotics, topical sprays, and all of the other things that allow us to bond with him and love him more. I just thought I had wiped my last bottom with our two kids!!!! My wife said it is my duty when she reminded me how she paid her dues with our son and daughter!

lol. That's just the beginning. There's also the snoring, the drool ... on the floor and the walls, the snorting, the healthy eating, the extra extra sad face, etc etc. Welcome to bully-hood! Oh, and the FARTING! :p

OP
Royandcourtney

Royandcourtney

Jul 16, 2011
Central Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Rex
lol. That's just the beginning. There's also the snoring, the drool ... on the floor and the walls, the snorting, the healthy eating, the extra extra sad face, etc etc. Welcome to bully-hood! Oh, and the FARTING! :p

I am glad you brought that up the snoring is what I am listening to right now. The other night I swore my neighbors could hear the tv, we had to turn it up pretty loud to hear over him. Makes me want a nap. We have a very large living room and he can clear it if you know what I mean....

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Just before bedtime I walk Mr. Wilson so when he falls asleep I can hear his snoring upstairs very clearly. It makes us smile. Lucky for us no gas issues but I do have a Frenchton who does. I keep a fan handy to blow it away from me.:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I am glad you brought that up the snoring is what I am listening to right now. The other night I swore my neighbors could hear the tv, we had to turn it up pretty loud to hear over him. Makes me want a nap. We have a very large living room and he can clear it if you know what I mean....

You should enter a pic on our Adopted Bully Contest that's currently happening. The winner gets $100 to donate to a rescue of their choice. It's one of our ways to thank those who give our wonderful bullies a much deserved second chance to a great life.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...2nd-annual-adopted-bulldog-photo-contest.html

OP
Royandcourtney

Royandcourtney

Jul 16, 2011
Central Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Rex
You should enter a pic on our Adopted Bully Contest that's currently happening. The winner gets $100 to donate to a rescue of their choice. It's one of our ways to thank those who give our wonderful bullies a much deserved second chance to a great life.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...2nd-annual-adopted-bulldog-photo-contest.html

We just posted on that link and entered Rex in the contest. Thanks for the suggestion. I will post one of the pictures below that we submitted. "Our Three Kiddo's"

Kids and Rex Resized.jpg
Kids hugging Rex Resized.jpg

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Welcome to EBN!

Rex sure is a handsome fella. Enjoy him! Bullies are seriously the best.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.