Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 27

Thread: New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

  1. #13
    ..........
    Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    8,495
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

    sounds like the perfect match. Look forward to seeing more stories and pics of the whole family!

  2. #14
    Dog Groomer MissPennyLue's Avatar
    Posts
    535
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Penelope Lue (Penny)
    Likes (Received)
    8

    Default Re: New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

    Welcome! Glad you could give Rex a new home with lots of love! He's handsome

  3. #15
    ..........
    Real Name
    Jenn
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

    He is just perfect! How great of you to be able to find hum and give him the home he needs. Ask whatever questions you may have, although aside from bully questions it sounds like you have plenty of dog experience. You will learn tho bullies are not the same. haha

  4. #16
    Lucy-licious
    Guest

    Default Re: New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

    Rex is a beauty glad you decided to take him in and I know you will never regret it xx

  5. #17
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Chunksmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Turi
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,785
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Welcome and congrats on Rex! Sounds like he is very lucky to have found you. Looking forward to lots of pics of him! He's quite handsome!
    You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
    but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

    Live Genuinely


  6. #18
    Pooper scooper Royandcourtney's Avatar
    Location
    Central Oklahoma
    Posts
    28
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rex
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

    Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    He is just perfect! How great of you to be able to find hum and give him the home he needs. Ask whatever questions you may have, although aside from bully questions it sounds like you have plenty of dog experience. You will learn tho bullies are not the same. haha
    We are already finding that out through wiping bottom, cleaning wrinkles, antibiotics, topical sprays, and all of the other things that allow us to bond with him and love him more. I just thought I had wiped my last bottom with our two kids!!!! My wife said it is my duty when she reminded me how she paid her dues with our son and daughter!

  7. #19
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    savemejeebus's Avatar
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    6,208
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    230
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Royandcourtney View Post
    We are already finding that out through wiping bottom, cleaning wrinkles, antibiotics, topical sprays, and all of the other things that allow us to bond with him and love him more. I just thought I had wiped my last bottom with our two kids!!!! My wife said it is my duty when she reminded me how she paid her dues with our son and daughter!
    lol. That's just the beginning. There's also the snoring, the drool ... on the floor and the walls, the snorting, the healthy eating, the extra extra sad face, etc etc. Welcome to bully-hood! Oh, and the FARTING!

  8. #20
    Pooper scooper Royandcourtney's Avatar
    Location
    Central Oklahoma
    Posts
    28
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rex
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

    Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    lol. That's just the beginning. There's also the snoring, the drool ... on the floor and the walls, the snorting, the healthy eating, the extra extra sad face, etc etc. Welcome to bully-hood! Oh, and the FARTING!
    I am glad you brought that up the snoring is what I am listening to right now. The other night I swore my neighbors could hear the tv, we had to turn it up pretty loud to hear over him. Makes me want a nap. We have a very large living room and he can clear it if you know what I mean....

  9. #21
    BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    3,649
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Just before bedtime I walk Mr. Wilson so when he falls asleep I can hear his snoring upstairs very clearly. It makes us smile. Lucky for us no gas issues but I do have a Frenchton who does. I keep a fan handy to blow it away from me.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wilson & BabyGirl

  10. #22
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    savemejeebus's Avatar
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    6,208
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    230
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Royandcourtney View Post
    I am glad you brought that up the snoring is what I am listening to right now. The other night I swore my neighbors could hear the tv, we had to turn it up pretty loud to hear over him. Makes me want a nap. We have a very large living room and he can clear it if you know what I mean....
    You should enter a pic on our Adopted Bully Contest that's currently happening. The winner gets $100 to donate to a rescue of their choice. It's one of our ways to thank those who give our wonderful bullies a much deserved second chance to a great life.

    http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...o-contest.html

  11. #23
    Wrinkle Wiper asimpson's Avatar
    Real Name
    Allison Simpson
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Edgewood, Kentucky
    Posts
    147
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cassius aka "Cash"
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

    Rex is such a handsome bullie! Welcome, Keep more pictures coming

  12. #24
    Pooper scooper Royandcourtney's Avatar
    Location
    Central Oklahoma
    Posts
    28
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rex
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New Member to Forum and Member to Our Family

    Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    You should enter a pic on our Adopted Bully Contest that's currently happening. The winner gets $100 to donate to a rescue of their choice. It's one of our ways to thank those who give our wonderful bullies a much deserved second chance to a great life.

    http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...o-contest.html
    We just posted on that link and entered Rex in the contest. Thanks for the suggestion. I will post one of the pictures below that we submitted. "Our Three Kiddo's"

    -kids-rex-resized-jpg
    -kids-hugging-rex-resized-jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •