Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member and soon to be Bulldog Dad

Bulldog(s) Names
    Penelope Lue (Penny)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New member and soon to be Bulldog Dad

Welcome!! Hulk is adorable.

I also recommend crate training not only for potty training purposes, but also because, as much as you might imagine it being so sweet with your bully puppy in bed with you, Penny was an absolute MANIAC when my husband was out of town and tried to let her sleep with me. I had to put her in her crate. lol

Not only is it good for them, but it also gives you a chance to not have a rollicking, biting baby bully in your bed every night.

I found a crate on Amazon for around $45 & it was free shipping. It has the puppy partition and we have slowly been expanding it as she grows. It's called the icrate & was the best deal I could find. It also folds down and has a side door and a door on the front. The side entry door is a bit wider, and came in handy when she had to have eye surgery & wear a cone.

Pensacola, FL
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Thanks, for all the replies so far! Here is a little more updated pic of Hulk. 110 days until I pick him up

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Hi, and welcome to EBN!

Hulk is certainly adorable.

I would really recommend crate training. It is a wonderful tool!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads