New Guy From Phoenix, Az

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Greetings! What a Great forum!

I am currently looking for a pup, and hope to soon add a little one to my home.

I've had 3 pugs (recently lost our last one of 14 years), and have always wanted to raise a Bullie. I am fully versed on the needs of a short snout, and actually miss the snoring a bit. :secret:

It may be awhile before I can post a pic of my new family member, but I look forward to reading and learning from this site while I find the right Bullie. Thanks All!

-Voices

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Welcome aboard but we must have :photo: Im just warning you!!! :lol: I had no choice but to upload a few :lmao:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome:.. Glad to have you! There are others here waiting for and looking for pups. Jump in and feel free to get involved. We do have a few members from Phoenix!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
hello! i'm in peoria, welcome to ebn! when and where are you getting your baby from? congratulations, and don't forget we LOVE pictures!!!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Welcome and yeah we have to have pics as soon as you get ur baby

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! As you may have guessed we LOVE pics, haha but not only of bullies. I have a pug myself and absolutely LOVE them so please share them with us also. I am sorry for your loss of your baby but I have to say 14 years is very impressive. What happened if I might ask? Please dont be shy, we welcome all questions, stories etc and have had many members join long before having their baby. It is kinda fun cuz we get to be a part of the whole process. :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! We are glad that you found us. I hope you can share some tips you may have as well as gain some bullie knowledge from these great owners here. We WILL be looking for pictures when you find your new family member but don't be shy about posting pics of your pugs!

OP
VoicesInMyHead

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Thanks all for the welcome!

When and where are you getting your baby from?
As soon as I can, but I don't know yet. I found a couple of suspicious internet ads, so i will probably be looking for a non-breeder home in my area that has pups. Can't really afford an all out breeder, and I do not want to show/breed her, just looking for a addition to our home for my 8yo daughter... she really misses having a dog, since she has never been without one.

...but I have to say 14 years is very impressive. What happened if I might ask?
Thanks! She was an awesome pug! Perfect personality and loved everyone that saw her. The last 4-6 months of her life were the only issues she ever had, started losing her eyesight, became unstable in walking, but still loved people till the end. She ended up having a seizure and lost consciousness. But we were with her at the end.

We WILL be looking for pictures when you find your new family member but don't be shy about posting pics of your pugs!
Ok, so I'm feeling there's something about pics.............

treat.jpg

Can't wait to duplicate this shot, with her hugging a Bullie!

AbbyGiggles07032008s.jpg

Thanks again for all the welcomes!
-Voices

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
OMG! She is so pretty!!! I mean the pug AND they girl :). Yes, we have a thing for pics around here. Nothing like a pic of a bullie (or even a cute pug) to bring a smile to my face :). Thank you for posting pictures. Just keep us posted on your how your search is going.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! I hope you find what your looking for soon. Have you considered adoption of a rescue or a retired breeder? There are rescues listed on the rescue pages of this forum.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Love a bull rescue here in Phoenix just took in a pregnant female stray, you could begin the adoption application and maybe get your hands on one of her puppies. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: Glad you joined us and feel free to as any questions you may have and join in any conversations. Good luck in your bully search!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.