Hello from Dozer's Mom

dozersmom

Jun 19, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel /- Dozer RIP
Hello everyone, i have been on here but never introduced myself, many of you i see on FaceBook, I am Dozer's momma.. I have shared his story with many of you.. but would like to keep spreading awareness to as many as i can..
Dozer was our hearts smile for 9 1.2 yrs. and one of the very best Bully's ~ We are in process of getting another son soon... and will look forward to sharing his life and stories with each and every one of you ~!.. Thank you for the board and all your kindness.. it has helped me and my husband thru and horribly hard time..
Squish all those babies with a extra lovey hug today !
smiles..
Carrie

OP
dozersmom

dozersmom

Jun 19, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel /- Dozer RIP
PLEASE TELL MY STORY: Love, Dozer

Our family has suffered a terrible tragedy. We lost the heart of our family, Dozer. We took him to the Vet for his seasonal allergy shot on Monday We were told his health was great, slight arthritis, but that his heart was so strong we would surely have him for years to come. !!
They put him on PREVICOX a drug for pain, for his arthritis ~ within 3 days he was gone, just a few hours after the 1st symptom !!! This drug is from the makers of VIOX which killed thousands ~ It has been RE marketed and put out for Pets under the name now PREVICOX. Your vet will tell you its a miracle drug that works wonders and for some it does, however its a death sentence to others, within possibly the 1st pill it will eat a hole in there stomach or first intestinal loop.. where bacteria will start to spill out filling there bellies, and going into there blood stream and soaking into there tissues. they will be awful thirsty or not at all, they will start to vomit uncontrolably this bacteria water !! then it gets into there blood stream where it soaks into there tissues and causes swelling, his brain swelled and started to bleed, thus a stroke !!! all the while there breathing is labored due to swollen esophagous and lungs. It will kill in hours ! no reversal possible !! Others have tried surgery but couldnt win the fight.! PLEASE spread the word for Dozer !!!!! we are doing the best we can -- please help us spread the word for the lives of Pets around the world and for families not to go thru this tragic time. There is another link at the bottom of more info to contact the FDA of other documented cases. Do your research and weigh ALL your options before making the decision to use this drug !! To know you fed your dog the very thing that took there life, is the worst to deal with !!!!
RIP our Sweet Baby Dozer~! 2/01- 6/10
Thank you all for your love and prayers it means the world !

http://www.k911.biz/Petsafety/PrevicoxEmails.htm

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you for giving us an update Carrie. This is awful, and sounds like a horribly painful death!! Poor baby- I know I will never use that! So sad.... Bully hugs...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I am so sorry for you loss Carrie it must just be the hardest thing ever. Thank you for being brave enough to share with us your experience, hopefully it will save many more lives.

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Omg I am sooo sorry for your loss Carrie! My prayers are with you && your husband! I can't even imagine! Keep sharing your story, i'm sure you'll save so many lives!

OP
dozersmom

dozersmom

Jun 19, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel /- Dozer RIP
Thank you all very much. This group and also the ones on FaceBook have been so great in helping us with support and also getting the word out ~ We learned a horrible lesson that day - and NEVER want anyone to experience that , let alone the babies... To some this drug is a miracle pill for pain after surgery and also for breaks and so forth, but to others it is a quick death sentence, with VERY little warning.... Please Please help us spread the word....
May each of you have a wonderful day today, smile, laugh and love those babies !!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Hey, it's Dozer's mom- Glad to see you on here more often.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.