New member and English bulldog owner

Bully lover

Jul 12, 2011
Hello,
this is my first time on here.. I googled a random question and found this site. I already love it!! I am a first time bulldog owner he is almost 2 yrs old. I can already say that I will never own another breed of dog. Bulldogs are soo much fun! But I know I still have alot to learn! I look forward to talking to others and sharing stories. Thanks!!

Meet Brodie!

DSCF0138.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to the board! Brodie is too cute! Have you had him since he was a pup or are you new to him now? Dont be shy, ask away if you have questions. We love pics, stories, videos etc so please post away! :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome. So glad you can join us! Brodie's too cute! So how'd you get him, adoption, from a friend, etc? We love stories! He looks like a great bundle of love!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: Glad you found this site and joined. Brodie looks PO'd in that pic. What did you do to that poor little bully? lol
Look forward to hearing more about Brodie and his 'family' and seeing LOTS of pix... hint hint! :D

L

Lucy-licious

I agree with [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], Brodie sure has a serious case of the Stink Eye in that pic :lol:
can't wait to see more of him and to hear about the antics you and he get up to :welcome:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] don't you know it is hard to tell a Bulldog's PO'd look from his happy, glad to see you look???

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] I actually had some Tshirts made up for Bruce and me with one of those pics of HRH that it's hard to tell. The caption says "This IS my Happy Face!

:welcome: bully lover and Brodie!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Hello and welcome to the board. Yes we love pics and stories. Gosh i know that look sarah gives it to me when i have to do my daily maintenance to her. lol.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and Brodie is a handsome boy. but be warned be careful, be really careful, this site is addicting. There is even a thread of EBN addicts, and I'm one of them. :ROFL:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
He is so cute! How did you get him? Have you had him since he was a pup or is he new to your home? Thank you for posting a pic so fast and WELCOME to EBN!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Hi, and welcome to EBN! I too found this site by googling some random question. Haven't looked back. ;)

Brodie sure is handsome!

mandyjo

Jun 24, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Welcome.....I saw this pic of Brodie and wondered what kind of mischief he had going through his mind. :tongue:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.