New to EBN and bulldog motherhood

BeauregardMom

Jul 11, 2011
Mount Dora, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Beauregard "Beau"
Hi everyone!

I am new to EBN and I have to say...it has already put my mind at ease today. We got Beauregard "Beau" on Saturday:luv: and no matter how much my husband and I read to make sure we were prepared, nothing is quite the same as having a lovable face looking at you before diving face first in his dinner.

Thank you so much for being a wonderful resource! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has wondered what to do for the completely random stuff (and sounds) I've already experienced. :confused:

OP
BeauregardMom

BeauregardMom

Jul 11, 2011
Mount Dora, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Beauregard "Beau"
sleeping beau.jpg Here's this morning's picture of Beau!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I agree we need more pics please! Those ears are too cute! Welcome to the world of bully addicts. :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I concur with your signature. How can you not fall in love with that face? lol. Adora-bull! And welcome!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello and Welcome,
This place has lots of people all with one purpose in mind. Love for our Bullies~
Be sure an explore other threads. There is a ton of information here to learn from and to share with.

Good Day~

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my! He is gorgeous :luv:
:welcome: to our second home :)
Oh gosh I remember that 1st few days, panicking cos boy don't puppies breath fast, and she's snoring loud is that normal? She snores when she's awake is that ok? Oh no she stopped snoring......:eek:
EBN is great for putting your mind at rest cos pretty much everything and every worry is already here somewhere and if you can't find it...ask we love to help :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So adorabull, he is just the cutest thing, welcome to the site and the joy of puppy hood. A lot of patience and you might learn how to fix sheetrock and wood :tease:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.