Thanks for providing this site for Bulldog info!

LeeRam

Jul 10, 2011
Hi, Bully parents!

My name is Lee. I am mom to Tank, 4 years. tank seated 10-09.jpgDSC_2359.jpgand Daisy, 8 months. My sweet Daisy is sick today! She is totally lethargic. I can tell she doesn't feel good but I don't want to take her to Emergency Care today. I would rather wait until tomorrow, when we can see our vet who specializes in English Bulldogs. She has been so lethargic all day, but she ate her food, pooped and peed. I don't think it is an emergency. I'm thinking she might have a virus. She has a slight runny nose and discharge from one of her eyes. What do you all think? I'm worried about her. The ironic thing is that she was at the vet on Friday for her pre-spay blood draw and she was her usual rowdy, uncontrollable self!

P.S. Whoever did the post on your bully having head tremors, I know something about that. Tank has them occassionally.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Has she been in the heat? Might be allergies or a cold? If she's eating and pooping..I think I would wait for my normal vet. Just keep her eyes clean..and you know her the best.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome, both babies are adorable! I agree if your gut says she is ok, eating pooping and peeing then wait for the vet who knows her best. If you have second thoughts then dont hesitate tho, rather spend money and be wrong than regret later. I have found my bully mellowing the last few days also. In fact had just mentioned this the other day. Not sure where you are located but I am guessing the heat is in high gear. My Cutty never shows mush sing of heat bothering him and of course the air is on all the time but he seems a bit off. Eating like a horse and bodily functions all working but not wanting to get up from sleep etc. In California the heat is real high and very humid so I am thinking may have something to do with it. Is your bully excitable? I mean like Cutty has ocd for playing fetch and if he hesitated to go after a toy THEN I would worry. Thankfully he is still as obsessed as always. If your baby has anything to get obsessed about maybe see if it kicks in when you get it out. Let us know what the vet says tomorrow also.

L

Lucy-licious

hi there welcome to the site.
hope Daisy soon feels better :hug:
look forward to more pics and stories about your Bullies :welcome:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I hope
Daisy was just having an off day. Let us know what the vet says.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: Thanx so much for joining us here on EBN. I hope Daisy is ok when she goes to the vet. Tank looks like a trouble maker to me... keep an eye on that little rascal... :rofl: I look forward to seeing more pix and hearing more about them. ;)

Most Reactions