deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
hi everybody just to say we are new on this site, we have a 8 month old bulldog called walter who is the apple of our eye, the best thing that happened to us and he is sooooooooooo.... good loveing and loyal i never realized how much love a dog can give you and aswell as hugs and kisses xxxdeegary

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Welcome... Yes pics and videos are a must around this joint!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, it's great here, and like everyone has said, we like pics, so send some quick, it could get bad.

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Hello Im new here too !!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome from me and my pack. Can't wait to see your new baby.
4caff1b1-6148-16b3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome aboard! You know it is funny that every bully owner says the same thing. "Never knew a dog could be so loving." If that isnt the truth! Oh by the way......... it is almost a prerequisite that you post some pics. Nobody on here is outspoken enough to ask but I will do it for us all. :lmao:

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: hope you enjoy spending time at your computer ....this site can be addictive :lol:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome aboard! You know it is funny that every bully owner says the same thing. "Never knew a dog could be so loving." If that isnt the truth! Oh by the way......... it is almost a prerequisite that you post some pics. Nobody on here is outspoken enough to ask but I will do it for us all. :lmao:
As [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] said, we are all too shy and reserved to ask but we sure can click; :pics:

Welcome and thanx for joining us. I look forward to seeing more of your baby. ;)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Yes welcome to the board. It gets messy around here if you dont learn how to put a pic up quick. They were all over me when i joined to. This joint is so addictive. Im here everyday even if i dont have a question. So get a cumfy chair and good keyboard and mouse.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We're still waiting for the pics, it's been 4 days now. :photo: :tease:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts