HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Enjoy your new Bully.
4caff1b1-2a5b-1130.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I LOVE this picture I even saved it to my phone and show BeBe others love her too !!!!!!!

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Ive been MIA since I was having issues loading pages I just thought I would wait it out a bit... BeBe is having less and less potty accidents... But she is chewing everything I cant put up... and its all MY stuff ???

Added TOTW salmon and omg she loves it !!!

How is everyone doing?

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Ive been MIA since I was having issues loading pages I just thought I would wait it out a bit... BeBe is having less and less potty accidents... But she is chewing everything I cant put up... and its all MY stuff ???

Added TOTW salmon and omg she loves it !!!

How is everyone doing?

Glad your back and glad bebe is good minus the chewing ugh that's just sucky violet has destroyed my windowceil its low to tgw ground :0 hope the chewing passes for u

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I was wondering if you still had Bebe ... I think she is OFFICIALLY yours now!!!! :up:

I feel your pain about the chewing ... Daddy is just awful. If it will fit in his mouth ... he eats it. If it doesn't fit in his mouth ... he will try and eat it. Nothing is safe ...... :nonono:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
It sounds to me like........she's found her home. :detective:
Perhaps it is meant to be.....maybe she was dumped, or ran away from a terrible place, and they didn't care enough. If this is the case,,,,congratulations to both of you. Love is in the air :smoochwink:

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes BeBe is still in my home.... She is a spoiled :bulldog: who loves going for a drive...

I :heart: this bully who has come into my life !!!

Its almost been a month O_O already !

Next thing to do is to get her spayed !!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.