HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
OMG she has been so picky eating these last few day so while I was out I found a place to buy dog food yeah its 20 min from my work and I work 20 min from home BUT there are no short cuts out here :nope: so I ended up getting a small bag and a few cans of Taste of the Wild Wetlands Canine Forumla. I figured it would last me a week or two as I slowly switch over... but oh my she is such a picky :bully: .

Oh and while I was there I was showing :photo: of my :bully: and she looks at me and says I think I know where she came from and my insides were :*( .. So I guess there is a lady not far from me who BREEDS and she's a bit :crazy: from what she know. Keeps all the bullies outside in all weather.... :crying:

She made it seam like a really bad place and that she's know for dumping dogs :cursing: ... Im a little pissed right now !!!

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
I just saw this thread, I saw also that you had commented on my thread about the breeder in OK. Are they the same person?!?

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, wow! I just saw this too. What a great story! I am so glad you found her. It seems that you were both VERY lucky. Keep us posted on her and how things are going.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I just found this post also. In my opinion? Stop looking. If I lost Vegas or Orion...I'd be looking like crazy. Days..weeks and month. I would not stop until I had an answer. I find it strange that no one is looking for her. And, not chipped? Sounds like Miss B has been used and abused and has been kicked out after her services were no longer required. You love her and she needs that. You've done more than your part in looking for the owner. You are a blessing to her and I say...she is yours. I'd go thru with the spaying and get her microchipped also. In my opinion, if you want your dog returned if lost..you microchip them. I just can't express enough how honored I feel to know such great people on EBN. She needs you. Much love and admiration! (oh, and keep records of all you've done to find the owner just in case...)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]..
YES! I would kiss you..but well you know!
I totally agree she is yours..love her.. :love:

and no thanks left! AGAIN!

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Enjoy your new Bully.
4caff1b1-2a5b-1130.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I just found this post also. In my opinion? Stop looking. If I lost Vegas or Orion...I'd be looking like crazy. Days..weeks and month. I would not stop until I had an answer. I find it strange that no one is looking for her. And, not chipped? Sounds like Miss B has been used and abused and has been kicked out after her services were no longer required. You love her and she needs that. You've done more than your part in looking for the owner. You are a blessing to her and I say...she is yours. I'd go thru with the spaying and get her microchipped also. In my opinion, if you want your dog returned if lost..you microchip them. I just can't express enough how honored I feel to know such great people on EBN. She needs you. Much love and admiration! (oh, and keep records of all you've done to find the owner just in case...)

I was just telling my boyfriend that I have an list of what she has $$ so far, not that I mind but if they want the dog back then they owe it and they should pay for her upkeep....

I :heart: my bully so much !!!

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]..
YES! I would kiss you..but well you know!
I totally agree she is yours..love her.. :love:

and no thanks left! AGAIN!

:lmao: really !!!! :tease: I thought you were gonna save me some :hahaha:

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have stopped looking :)

we finally had some firmer stools last night, poor thing has had such a life change...

Still makes me sad at times she just stands and stares at the sliding door...

Luther Bulldogski

Apr 24, 2011
Blackwood, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Luther
Wow how lucky she is to have been saved by such a loving family!!! Hopefully you can find her owner as long as they are people who did accidently lose her miss her and take good care of her. If only there were more people out there who would take a bully under their wing like you did!! Best of luck with your findings... Although I don't really know much about this kind of stuff it sounds like you are taking the right steps!! GOOD LUCK!!!

042511204148.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.