Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Usually females will weight between 45 and 55 lbs. so she is underweight, also can see that from the pics. She is a beautiful girl and will be more so once she gets on some good food and puts some weight on. We feed FROMM 4 star and ours are doing good so far on it. I would hope her owners did not let her get that skinny, unless her has been lost for some time. Glad you found her, you sound like a good bully mom. Also be careful with the chicken, some bullies allergies get worse with chicken. OH and by the way life is better with more than one bully. :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
There is an app but since I dont have a great phone I dont know what it is. haha [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] can help with this. Glad you enjoy this site as much as we all do. Gosh it is a sad thought but I hope the owners dont come forward. You are a great bully owner already and she is more than lucky you found her!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
OH and by the way, like the name Bebe, one of my girls is named BeBe.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Tapatalk is the app ;) its great to have u. You have certainly came to.the rite place. The people on here are wonderful
Benefits is beautiful

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I found the app but it wouldn't go past the payment part :(

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
See when I 1st opened the website it took me too it and now it dosnt... and I am having a problem finding it again :(

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
See when I 1st opened the website it took me too it and now it dosnt... and I am having a problem finding it again :(

Did u get an email? I have an android and when I went to my apostle it said processing payment blah blah. I canceled and did it again by morning I had it :)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Welcome to EBN. :)

BeBe sure is beautiful.

I can't imagine someone just dropping her off like that..poor girl. I'm so glad you found her! She looks thin for sure.

the only other thing I can think of really to do is try an ad in the paper. But I'm honestly kind of guessing she's been dumped.

Of all the dogs I've found on the side of the road, not one person has ever claimed them, even after going to shelters, posting flyers, posting on craigslist, in the paper, etc. =/ It's so sad.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I only just found this thread ... what a wonderful story!! It's like a fairy-tale ... from rags to riches!!

Fate obviously meant for you to be together, and I'm so glad that you have discovered bulldog love!! it's like nothing else in the world!!

As for the weight ... yes from the photo she does look underweight, but don't get too specific about what weight BeBe should be. Just go by how she looks ... Maggie is 3 years old and weighs 34lb. She's very petite and the vet says she's perfect for her size. You have to be so careful not to let them get too heavy because of the joint problems that come with the way they are built.

We have our bullies on the Fromm 4* too - we've decided to stick with the grain-free because Maggie has slight allergies and she just seems to do a LOT better on those two flavours. I know you don't want to have the food shipped, but I can't recommend Petflow highly enough!! So maybe give them a try and see what you think .... so much nicer getting it to your door then having to haul huge bags of food in and out of the car!!

Keep us updated on how BeBe does???

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Sounds like things are shaping up for you to have a bullie permanently. I feel terrible for the previous owners but at the same time glad someone found her that really cares. Just out of curiosity, do you need to contact the police in this case? I'm just thinking that there must be some sort of precedent for being able to keep a found dog without reprisal from the previous owner. Say you have her a year and someone comes along and claims her... then what? Or worse yet the previous owners accuses you of stealing her...With the value of bullies it wouldn't be a misdemeanor. Im just asking because Ive never been involved in a lost and found pet.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Good points made Bruce, and this is like a fairy tale! I am so glad fate brought you both together. I agree with Jenn, you are going to be such a good bully mommy that who knows what life she had before. But maybe it was a good life, but I can't believe it will be as good as the life you are giving her!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I know in California, as long as you have attempted to find the owner..this includes ads in paper for found dog..signs and checking for a chip...you are safe from legal action. My vet also suggested to us that we notify local shelters and they will monitor for someone looking for a dog that matches..

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes I have contacted local shelters and put creigslist but not a paper ad I can still do that... No chip :(

We went and had our ck up at the vets and we gained 2.5 lbs, we got her a booster and rabies and wormed ... ( the boxers got wormed too and got new flea meds too)

She loves my $$$ shoes !!! So we are on a quest to find more toys, I was told about a Jolly Ball and some big key rings???

I finally got to meet the lady who rescues the bullies and told her all about the site !!! My FIRST recruite!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH

on a side note "I SIGNED PAPERS TO BUY MY OWN HOUSE" keep fingers crossed that all goes well.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hi,
Hopefully the EBD will have a microchip. A few years ago a tatoo number was used, but not much anymore. A microchip is less than $50 and can make the difference in finding a home. All animal control centers have chip readers to scan.

Thank you for your time and effort!
Good Day~

Most Reactions