Thread: I found a Bulldog !!!

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Heather
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I found a Bulldog !!!

See when I 1st opened the website it took me too it and now it dosnt... and I am having a problem finding it again
    I them so much!!!! My life has changed so much since 7/2011
    Colonel 5 yrs old (2011 - Current) -- Ella May 3 yrs old (2012 - Current)
    RIP~ Bebe (2011-2014) 9 yrs old

Feed Store Operator Angievelvet's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by HrsDiva View Post
    See when I 1st opened the website it took me too it and now it dosnt... and I am having a problem finding it again
    Did u get an email? I have an android and when I went to my apostle it said processing payment blah blah. I canceled and did it again by morning I had it

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to EBN.

BeBe sure is beautiful.

I can't imagine someone just dropping her off like that..poor girl. I'm so glad you found her! She looks thin for sure.

the only other thing I can think of really to do is try an ad in the paper. But I'm honestly kind of guessing she's been dumped.

Of all the dogs I've found on the side of the road, not one person has ever claimed them, even after going to shelters, posting flyers, posting on craigslist, in the paper, etc. =/ It's so sad.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I only just found this thread ... what a wonderful story!! It's like a fairy-tale ... from rags to riches!!

Fate obviously meant for you to be together, and I'm so glad that you have discovered bulldog love!! it's like nothing else in the world!!

As for the weight ... yes from the photo she does look underweight, but don't get too specific about what weight BeBe should be. Just go by how she looks ... Maggie is 3 years old and weighs 34lb. She's very petite and the vet says she's perfect for her size. You have to be so careful not to let them get too heavy because of the joint problems that come with the way they are built.

We have our bullies on the Fromm 4* too - we've decided to stick with the grain-free because Maggie has slight allergies and she just seems to do a LOT better on those two flavours. I know you don't want to have the food shipped, but I can't recommend Petflow highly enough!! So maybe give them a try and see what you think .... so much nicer getting it to your door then having to haul huge bags of food in and out of the car!!

Keep us updated on how BeBe does???

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Sounds like things are shaping up for you to have a bullie permanently. I feel terrible for the previous owners but at the same time glad someone found her that really cares. Just out of curiosity, do you need to contact the police in this case? I'm just thinking that there must be some sort of precedent for being able to keep a found dog without reprisal from the previous owner. Say you have her a year and someone comes along and claims her... then what? Or worse yet the previous owners accuses you of stealing her...With the value of bullies it wouldn't be a misdemeanor. Im just asking because Ive never been involved in a lost and found pet.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Good points made Bruce, and this is like a fairy tale! I am so glad fate brought you both together. I agree with Jenn, you are going to be such a good bully mommy that who knows what life she had before. But maybe it was a good life, but I can't believe it will be as good as the life you are giving her!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

I know in California, as long as you have attempted to find the owner..this includes ads in paper for found dog..signs and checking for a chip...you are safe from legal action. My vet also suggested to us that we notify local shelters and they will monitor for someone looking for a dog that matches..

Real Name
    Heather
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
    Likes (Received)

Yes I have contacted local shelters and put creigslist but not a paper ad I can still do that... No chip

We went and had our ck up at the vets and we gained 2.5 lbs, we got her a booster and rabies and wormed ... ( the boxers got wormed too and got new flea meds too)

She loves my $$$ shoes !!! So we are on a quest to find more toys, I was told about a Jolly Ball and some big key rings???

I finally got to meet the lady who rescues the bullies and told her all about the site !!! My FIRST recruite!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH

on a side note "I SIGNED PAPERS TO BUY MY OWN HOUSE" keep fingers crossed that all goes well.

Feed Store Operator
    Bulldog(s) Names
    By many names depending on the situation?
    Likes (Received)

Hi,
    Hopefully the EBD will have a microchip. A few years ago a tatoo number was used, but not much anymore. A microchip is less than $50 and can make the difference in finding a home. All animal control centers have chip readers to scan.

Thank you for your time and effort!
    Good Day~
    B&B~ABEBD

"Opinions are FREE, Suggestions are TRUSTED, Advice is RESPECTED" bwl @2013

Feed Store Operator Angievelvet's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mrs. Angela Hernandez
    Bulldog(s) Names
    violet elizabeth
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by HrsDiva View Post

on a side note "I SIGNED PAPERS TO BUY MY OWN HOUSE" keep fingers crossed that all goes well.
    That is wonderful Congrats on the house how exciting

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Spike & Sparkles
    Likes (Received)

I'm So glad u found her before something happened to her. Keep
    Us posted :]
    <3 Crystal Alonso
    Proud Mom of Spike & Sparkles

Real Name
    Heather
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Cool Re: I found a Bulldog !!!

OMG she has been so picky eating these last few day so while I was out I found a place to buy dog food yeah its 20 min from my work and I work 20 min from home BUT there are no short cuts out here so I ended up getting a small bag and a few cans of Taste of the Wild Wetlands Canine Forumla. I figured it would last me a week or two as I slowly switch over... but oh my she is such a picky .

Oh and while I was there I was showing of my and she looks at me and says I think I know where she came from and my insides were .. So I guess there is a lady not far from me who BREEDS and she's a bit from what she know. Keeps all the bullies outside in all weather.... :crying:

She made it seam like a really bad place and that she's know for dumping dogs ... Im a little pissed right now !!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Remove Ads