HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
I found a bitch yesterday on the side of the road near Bentonville Ar. Im meeting up with a lady at the vets office tomorrow to have her scanned for a chip, she also recuse Bullies. I would think the owners would be heart broke she is a sweetest dog despite the condition I found her in ( Bullies do not have an hour glass figure)

I am honestly looking for her home. I can now say I know why people love there Bullies so much :heart: !!!

Any suggestions would be helpful....

~Heather

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Oh I will, she is the sweetest thing... loves my boxers and my kids !!! Oh wait till I figure out what is going on, the pictures would make you cry. And I am not a drama queen either... I just know dogs and horses they have been my life, dont get me wrong I have seen worse..

Thanks and I can't wait to play on here some more. This looks like a great place....

~ Heather

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad you found her. Please post some pictures. Especially as she gets back to a healthy weight.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hopefully she is microchipped so you can find the owners and find out the story of her and why she is lost. So glad you found her and took her in. Let us know.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thank you for taking her in till you can find her owner. I hope everything works out for the best for her. Please keep us in the loop as we care for all bullies.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2714]HrsDiva[/MENTION], I am so glad you are doing everything you can to find the owner. It might not be the owner that has done this, perhaps she was stolen and when the people found out how much care is involved with a bully, they abandoned her???????? Just a thought.............Keep us updated, I will be curious to know.

L

Lucy-licious

Aww poor baby I am glad you found her and took her home with you, hope things go well with finding her family . Please keep us posted.

leekimken

Jul 7, 2011
dog1.jpg

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
OK, Nope, I just saw the pic of the missing Officer's EBD and it is not the same.
But that means that another Bullie is missing.

Here is the BOLO (Be On Look Out):

ANDERSON S.C. — A reward is being offered for an English bulldog named Winston that belongs to an Anderson County sheriff’s deputy.
Deputy Jamie Turner said the 4-year-old dog was missing from her yard when she got up Sunday morning to go to work. She suspects that someone took Winston during the previous night while her patrol cruiser was parked in the driveway of her home, which is near Old Williamston and Simpson roads.

Reward offered for deputy#

Good Day~

Fancy92

Jul 8, 2011
I just was reading an article and I don't remember where about a couple from Joplin I believe who lost their white American Bulldog in the tornado... They have a reward for her...

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you everyone for your kind words... She is not Hannah I missed a couple calls from Hannahs mom, and have "liked" her page as well... Im not thinking its Winston either since this is a she.. LOL

Went to the vet yesterday and she has no CHIP :(

I've gone to a few more shelters and put my name on the list, but I made sure to tell them I want a photo ID. Do you think that is too wrong?

I pray someone is missing her as much as we are loving her, it just breaks my :heart: with all the people who have called missing there dogs... I know how hard 4th of July is on ALL pets and I go above and beyond to make sure my animals are safe that whole week... My husky was supper sensetive to anything load even gun fire but I never lost her... She lived a long happy life for 16 yrs...

And off topic I have never SEEN any dog poop as big as a poop as this dog does... LOL

I never relized how amazing my vets are, until I talked to them about bullies :heart: they are supper knowageble and take GREAT precautions with the bullies...

We have a vet appt on Fri to get a ck up, booster shots, worming and anything else we think we may need to do. I did talk to them about spaying her in the next 2=4 months if her other parents don't come forward... I am not interested in breeding her at all...

Oh she loves car rides and ICE chips !!! She had a blast the other day. Today I went and got her the huge KONG toy and you woulda thought it was christmas :)

This is a very special dog, I just pray she wasn't kicked out of the car :*(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.