Hi from Southern California

tleegirl

Jul 6, 2011
Hi all, I'm Tracey (tleegirl) from Southern Cali. I have been a breeder of english bulldogs for 13 years. Storm is my baby girl (3 years old) and she just put out a litter of 8, so I am the proud momma of 4 boys and 4 girls. Of course, I can't keep them all like I'd like. I also have two rare breed yorkies (biewers), Paris (8 months) and Louie (5 months). We are actually going to take our stab at showing this year, so I welcome all your comments! Hope to get to know you all.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Glad you joined......... BUT :pics: .....:D.... Just teasing.... can't wait to see pix and hear about your breeding adventures. :)

OP
T

tleegirl

Jul 6, 2011
068.jpg069.jpghere's a quick sneak peak of them at play. This is the "B" litter at 4.5 weeks.

Last edited:
OP
T

tleegirl

Jul 6, 2011
Welcome! We are also in southern cal! Hot enough for you? I'm pretty sure you might..just might get a request or two or 15 for pictures!

Where in So. Cali? I'm in the inland empire and burning up!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
hi, welcome! love your puppies photos...more please :)

i'm from so cal too...pasadena. Am i exaggerating if i say it rather felt like southeast asia today? what's with the thunderstorms and high humidity?? gimme fall and winter please!!!

OP
T

tleegirl

Jul 6, 2011
hi, welcome! love your puppies photos...more please :)

i'm from so cal too...pasadena. Am i exaggerating if i say it rather felt like southeast asia today? what's with the thunderstorms and high humidity?? gimme fall and winter please!!!

Man, we sat under a tree while it rained and thundered while watching the fireworks.

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Hi and welcome the puppies are so cute. I'm in Cali but up north in manteca yuck lol can't wait to see more pics

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh, I'm late to this thread. How did I miss these adorable puppies.:dancing: You must have a lot of experience. Hope you can share some of your wisdom with us.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Anther Cali member, welcome! Not fair sharing those pics with us, VERY CUTE!!!!! As hard as it is to look at such cute pups PLEASE share more. ;) Also in the Inland Empire, small world huh? :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online