hello from indiana

brandi576

Jun 27, 2011
Seymour, Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
chance
Hi, just joined this site and excited to be part of it! I'm a new bulldog owner, he's been with me for just a little over a week now! This is a breed I have always wanted and as soon as I seen his adorable little face I broke down and paid the huge $ for him! But I know he's worth every penny! I'm sure I'll have lots of questions concerning the little guy and hope at some point I will be helpful to others here!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: Brandi to EBN! There are so many EB keepers here that whatever you run into there will be someone that can help you so don't be shy about asking questions. But I do have to tell you something, :pics: ;)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome, glad you joined us! If you ever have any questions, concerns, please feel free to share! And as I am sure you will hear alot, we LOVE bully pictures, videos and stories!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hi and welcome! The pic of Chance as your avatar is precious! I can see why you had to get him . =)

L

Lucy-licious

chance loks very sweet in your avatar picture but its way too small...we really need more ics :lol:
welcome to EBN scoot around the site and enjoy joining in current conversations and starting new threads
between us all we pretty much cover all possible bully subjects but if we dont we will certainly help find an answer.

lots to do here by the way...photo of the month competition, kibble in the jar comp, the arcade :welcome: and enjoy :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and Chance is adorable.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online