Hiya folks

tpf0612

Jun 23, 2011
Salado, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sam
Glad I came across this forum, I am a current bullie owner from Salado TX. My current bulldog's name is Sam, he is a three year old rescue bulldog that my wife and I got from the LoneStar Bulldog club rescue located in Dallas TX. Sam is my second bulldog, my first bulldog (also a rescue dog from the same spot) was named Beef. He died in March and I miss him everyday. He was an 11 year old Bullie, who lived a very long and happy life, at least the last 2 years he was here for sure.

Looking forward to all the great info that I have seen here in the short time I have been looking.

Thanks

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Hi and welcome [MENTION=2618]tpf0612[/MENTION] and Sam. You found a great site here. The people here are awsome!! Can't wait to see pic of your bully!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome and very glad to meet you! Hope to hear loads of bulky antics and of course :pics: :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: so glad you joined us, hope to see some pics of Sam soon. Some of Beef would be great too!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome and you will love it here! Unless of course.. you don't like people TOTALLY bullying you constantly unapologetically and forever....for PICTURES!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Hello! Can't wait to see pictures! Hint hint. Thank you for rescuing those bullies!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! We are glad you found us. This really is a great place. We would love to see pics of Sam and Beef as well as hear about them. In case you haven't noticed, SOME of us are picture obsessed. :lol: but if you don't mind sharing, we love to admire each others' bullies :).

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Welcome you will fall in live with this site. We are from tx as well!!

L

Lucy-licious

Welcome to EBN in case your not sure how to post pictures there is a tutorial or 2 on site :) hint! Hint!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome:
Glad you decided to join our crazy little group of bully nuts. Sounds like you have considerable bully experience so hope you can contribute to some of the questions that we get here. But..........:pics: Thanx for joining. :D

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    114.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    86.8 KB · Views: 114
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    107.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    117 KB · Views: 117
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    120.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    80.8 KB · Views: 119

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!! I agree we need pics and unless you post some quick you will be hounded like mad. :) I am sorry for your loss. I am glad you were able to give Beef the happy ending he so deserved. Thank you for adopting older bullies too, something not everyone is willing to do.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, good to have another Texan on the site :) I think that is awesome that you get rescue bullies, sorry to hear about Beef, would love to see pics of him and Sam and hear a little story of his life. This site is great and hope you enjoy being here as much as I do.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.