New Owner In WI need help already :(

OP
Mod85

Mod85

Jun 23, 2011
Manitowoc, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson "Sammy"
Samson is home! One of her sissy's is super happy that he's back, the older sissy is too but she didn't want her picture taken. :)

023.jpg027.jpg020.jpg009.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh so happy he is home and getting well, so relieved. just remember not too much play time he still needs his rest, but I'm sure you know this because you seem like a very good mommy. Please give him our love and a big bully hug and kiss from us. Loved the pics too he is such a cute baby boy. Looking forward to more pics as he grows. :happydance:

OP
Mod85

Mod85

Jun 23, 2011
Manitowoc, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson "Sammy"
Even though ALL he wants to do is play we're crating him quite frequently to make sure that he has plenty of rest time.

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
YAY! That is wonderful news. Your little girl looks thrilled.

He is marked a lot like Penny! Very Handsome!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am very happy for all of you that he is doing better. That was a scary time. We look forward to TONS of pictures and stories of him as he grows. Keep us posted :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
First of all, welcome to EBN! Sorry you had to find us under such a bad circumstance, though.

I'm so glad to hear that Samson is doing better. That's such great news!

My bulldog, Delilah, developed pneumonia this past winter. She was about 1.5 years old. It was absolutely awful. I almost lost her. =/ She couldn't breathe, was running a really high fever, no appetite, her heart was pounding and beating way too fast..it was just awful. She was so terribly dehydrated. I had to take her to the ER vet 3x in one week. She went to the regular vet about 3x that week. She eventually ended up needing hospitalized for four days to get her better. I was SO scared i was going to lose her. She wasn't coming out of it and they said, "There's only so much you can do. You might want to consider the other option." No way in hell was I putting down my 1.5 year old dog over pneumonia!! Luckily, she got better...$1500 later though. =/ I hope it's been easier on your wallet. I'm so glad Samson is better. It's so terrible when the babies are so sick.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.