Greetings!

Paulbocio

Jun 17, 2011
Ypsilanti, Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Uhura
Hey Guys! My name is Paul Vallade. My fiance and myself were fortunate enough to find a Purebred English Bulldog in a pet-store 2 months ago. We named her Uhura (After the Star Trek Character). She's got a beautiful red/white coat and has tons of personality. Her aggressive tendency only shows when she play fights with the cat, but the cat doesn't seem to enjoy it at all :D

Her confidence has increased tenfold since she learned how to scale the couch last week. I'll post a photo of her soon. Thanks!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! We do love lots of pics so please post away. :) If you have any questions please ask, there are none to small or unimportant to ask trust me.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, it is a fun site that is very addicting with lots of info. and as [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] said we like pics.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Is this the :welcome: line for people waiting for pics?

:welcome: [MENTION=2570]Paulbocio[/MENTION] I hope you get the pic thing figured out soon. I hate standing in line!

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Welcome to the site. As I'm sure you can tell, the only thing people will like and welcome more than you here is your little Bully and pictures of her! lol.

Really though, if you have any even slight questions you may have once dismissed, this is the place for them. This is hands down the most helpful resource to learn about our bullies.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Welcome! Can't wait to meet your baby girl. Like [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I'm anxiously waiting in line!!! :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site, you will soon be addicted. Looks like you are from Ypsi? My family is based in Michigan, my Grandmother went to school there and I have tons of family between Ann Arbor and Bay City.

We will be waiting for photos of you new little one and be warned...you will be bugged until you get them posted so HURRY!!!!:dancing:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Paul & Uhura. Well here is my wish list. 1.) First all pictures fuzzy or clear, front and/or rear end, sleeping or eating. 2.) Want to know what you feed her. 3.) More pictures:photo:. Is that too much to ask?:detective: Just kidding. Hope you enjoy it here because I sure do!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.