New Here & New Bulldog Owner!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oooo, I found your intro post and a picture! Whoop! She is a doll! Thank you for sharing. I was also a former lurker. Be careful, this place is addictive! lol. Welcome to EBN. We are glad you joined.

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Thanks everyone! We think she's pretty cute, too.

I added some pics to an album. I need to take some more recent ones of her. I have a funny video of her drinking out of the bath tub... I'll have to share it. I haven't figured out all of the board formats yet. This board is much different than a cooking board I frequent, so I keep finding myself looking for the features on that one!

I want to put up an Avatar. I can't find the directions on how to do that. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Welcome and she's so cute!!! This is the best place for a first time bullie owner (Chunk is my first bullie AND first dog) and this site has been a godsend! Many times I've gotten through things - both big and small- because of the wonderful members here!!! It's like a family. :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome and she's so cute!!! This is the best place for a first time bullie owner (Chunk is my first bullie AND first dog) and this site has been a godsend! Many times I've gotten through things - both big and small- because of the wonderful members here!!! It's like a family. :)

Except [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]...only one to claim him is poor saint [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] :tease: but some things you will have to experience yourself!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online