malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Oh no way, I didn't know that! That's so good to know.

Let me know the info on the meetup once it's coordinated. I'd love Stig to have some bully playmates. But we live in the Durham region so weekends are best. Or maybe after 8pm on weeknights.

My parents are in Durham... maybe we can meet up out there sometime! :)

SUMOPUP

Jul 28, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sumo
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Chance is friends with Gregory (buffalobabie). We heard about the site through his mom, and we meet up with them regularly to play. We're looking for more bullies in the GTA to play with (when it gets a little cooler, I suppose), so let us know if you are one or know of any!

Im a GTA'er ALSO! Where do you all meet up to have your bullies play? Sumo (my 5 month old bully LOVES to play!!! It would be nice to have people around with bullies for sure! Let me know!!!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I'm in toronto too! Lola is 6 months and kind of shy...puppy classes start on halloween at eglinton and laird. We live downtown in the annex, but we have a car, and we'd try to come to a GTA meetup too! Lola needs to hang out with fellow bullies!

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
I'm in toronto too! Lola is 6 months and kind of shy...puppy classes start on halloween at eglinton and laird. We live downtown in the annex, but we have a car, and we'd try to come to a GTA meetup too! Lola needs to hang out with fellow bullies!

Yay more toronto bulldogs! chance and his parents and us usually meet up at this place called doggy central, its just outside of toronto in mississauga. its an indoor dog park, its good for when it starts to get really cold or rainy.
Or we meet up at a park to go for a walk. We will be at doggy central tomorrow for the open play session if you care to join!

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
Im a GTA'er ALSO! Where do you all meet up to have your bullies play? Sumo (my 5 month old bully LOVES to play!!! It would be nice to have people around with bullies for sure! Let me know!!![/QUOTE]

Yay more toronto bulldogs! chance and his parents and us usually meet up at this place called doggy central, its just outside of toronto in mississauga. its an indoor dog park, its good for when it starts to get really cold or rainy.
Or we meet up at a park to go for a walk. We will be at doggy central tomorrow for the open play session if you care to join!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How freakin adorable is he!

Welcome to the wonderful world of bulldogs and EBN

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
doggie central looks nice! but we've got to get through a few weeks of beginner obedience. Lola's not exactly trained to come on command, though we have sit down pat. I just don't think we're ready for open play/leash off yet. soon though!

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Doggie Central is indoors... and you don't really HAVE to be on the best of behaviour. When Chance was a younger puppy, he'd go to the bathroom in there ALL the time. (Just last week at agility he managed to pee in the water bowl.) :p

It's a fun place though!

We are going to the Woofstock High Tea event tomorrow. Hopefully we will see you guys at Winter Woofstock in a few weeks!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
YES! let's plan on woofstock! we might even go to the marlies 'bring your dog to the game' on sat nov 20! have fun at the high tea, it looks darling! take pics!

SUMOPUP

Jul 28, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sumo

YAY! Sumo is 5 months and we start puppy classes at Eglinton and Laird tonigth too!!! so excited there will be another bully in the class!!! Beginner? at 8:30 at Petsmart??

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Hey all...

Just a quick reminder (I think others have mentioned this but I thought I would too)... there's a bulldog meetup group in the GTA. More info is available here:
http://www.meetup.com/english-bullies/

Membership is currently free. FYI, I am not admin for the group but it is a wonderful group to join and a number of members here participate.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.