malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Hi all:

I am "mom" to a 6 month old bully named Chance. He's the first dog I've had as an adult and I couldn't be happier with him. The first couple weeks were RUFF! (But I guess that's what you get when you bring home a baby.) Since bringing him home at 9 weeks though, he has settled down and become a lovely, confident pup who loves people and other dogs even more.

He loves wrestling (as bulldogs do), and has even tried his hand (paw?) at basic agility. He finished basic obedience last week and graduated with great marks. This week he's perfected his "down" command, learned to catch a ball and learned to shake a paw. We spent the weekend at Woofstock and he was a great little guy on the subway for the first time, meeting and greeting everyone and everything. What can I say? He's an urbanite through and through!

Looking forward to meeting all the bulldog owners out there! Here's a picture of my little dude from a month or so ago.

207058_10150489718685403_893225402_17922519_7871657_n(2).jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, Chance is a cutey, and just love the pic with the stick out the side so cute. he's going to be a handsome boy. Please send pics as he grows, we just love pics.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: what a cutie Chance is! Glad you joined us. Looking forward to lots more posts and pics!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Welcome I just love all the face wrinkles.. We have a member here that went to that same event w her baby stiggy

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
What a cutie Chance is. You can be sure he will grow up into a very handsome guy. We look forward to seeing Chance grow up and to hear stories about him and of course more pictures.

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
I'm a newbie as well. But welcome. Chance is adorable! They sure grow up fast but sounds like he's off to a great start. He's going to be some smart bully with all the tricks he already knows!

L

Lucy-licious

Welcome to you and Chance. He's a real cutey and so clever already. Looking forward to hearing more about him and you .

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome fellow Torontonian, glad you joined us!

Wait, wait, wait, they're allowed on the subways? I didn't know that. Was it only because Woofstock was going on?

Chance sure is a cutie, and so smart too!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Welcome and he's so cute!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: uh, Kat? do we call you Kat? Mom to Chance gets a bit ackward.. lol
He sure is a cutie but I gotta tell ya, as cute as he is ONE pic aint gonna cut it! LOL I hope you have video capabilities as we all would love to see him in action with the agility training :yes::please:
Glad you joined EBN and look forward to more of Chance. :popcorn:

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Chance is friends with Gregory (buffalobabie). We heard about the site through his mom, and we meet up with them regularly to play. We're looking for more bullies in the GTA to play with (when it gets a little cooler, I suppose), so let us know if you are one or know of any!

:welcome: uh, Kat? do we call you Kat? Mom to Chance gets a bit ackward.. lol
He sure is a cutie but I gotta tell ya, as cute as he is ONE pic aint gonna cut it! LOL I hope you have video capabilities as we all would love to see him in action with the agility training :yes::please:
Glad you joined EBN and look forward to more of Chance. :popcorn:

LOL, you can call me Renata. Chance actually has his own blog with pics and video. I wasn't sure what the rules were regarding promotion of outside sites, so let me know if I'm in violation of anything. http://www.adventuresbychance.com

Welcome fellow Torontonian, glad you joined us!

Wait, wait, wait, they're allowed on the subways? I didn't know that. Was it only because Woofstock was going on?

Chance sure is a cutie, and so smart too!

They're allowed on the subway when it isn't rush-hour so weekends and non-peak hours during weekdays. (Not the case with the GO Train though.) :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
They're allowed on the subway when it isn't rush-hour so weekends and non-peak hours during weekdays. (Not the case with the GO Train though.) :)

Oh no way, I didn't know that! That's so good to know.

Let me know the info on the meetup once it's coordinated. I'd love Stig to have some bully playmates. But we live in the Durham region so weekends are best. Or maybe after 8pm on weeknights.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online