Howdy from Indiana

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Hello all! I'm definitely new to this forum thing. My husband and I have a 2 year old bully named Einstein. He is so much fun. He's our first bulldog. Well our first dog actually. I never quite realized how great it is to have such a loyal companion. He's my best friend and never leaves my side. I just recently found this site and find it fun to hear everyone's bulldog stories! And I thought we'd share ours.

He takes playing with his toys pretty seriously

Einstein.jpg
Einstein 1.jpg

But probably sleeping a bit more!

Einstein 4.jpg

These were from his 2nd birthday party back in February.

Einstein 3.jpg
Einstein 2.jpg
pencil.png

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there and welcome :)
Einstein what a great name, he is very cute, I :heart: the pic of him sleeping

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome and I see you are a star pupil already by posting pictures of your beautiful Einstein. He looks like a perfect companion and exudes a happy nature. Be ready to let some of your house chores go because you'll probably be spending lots of time here.:yes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome to you both .... Einstein is adora-bull!!! :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Einstein is so Handsome! Glad you joined us.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: Mandy! Glad you decided to join EBN. We are a fun group of bully lovers that try to help each other to provide a good home to these crazy dogs. Any questions, ask away. Feel free to join in any of the conversations going on. Einstein looks like he is a real trip. ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, hope you love it as much as I do. Love the pics of Einstein, he is a handsome boy. My BeBe said to give him a big bully kiss from her.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! Your little man is very handsome! I LOVE the swimming pool pic, too cute! Of course all of the rest are also great. You have a great start here, it takes some members quite a while to get the hang of pictures. ;)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to EBN! We are glad to meet you Mandy. Einstein is VERY handsome! Thank you for posting pictures, I am sure you will get MANY requests for those. Join in any conversation and ask any questions you might have. We would love it if you would share your bully tips as well!

OP
Einstein the Great

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Thanks to all! It did take me a bit to figure out how to post the pictures. But now i've got it down pat. Everyone has been so nice! Can't wait to post more!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
My gosh, he's so adorable! He seems like he has such a playful nature. More pics pls, can't get enough! lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.