hello from new orleans

THEMATT311

May 7, 2011
i should of introduced my self first but had 2 post in health questions first. So where to start a bought a 4 month old from a lady she was basically an expensive rescue but i wouldnt change it if i could her name is gypsy and she is now up to date on all her shots and on flea an worm preventive and she is now much healthier no fleas takes last antibiotic tomorrow. she is still kinda skinny. heres a pic any idea how long b4 she fills out more or is it just her age. also she was the runt any advice also any breeders in my area somebody could recommend me 2 i want another.hopefully i can put all this in this forum. id tell yall about me but who who cares lol.

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

Hello and welcome :)
Gypsy looks very happy snuggling and playing on daddys bed :heart:
they go through many different shapes whilst their puppies, short and round, tall and thin, Lanky as one member has recently described it :lol: with lots of love, good food and patience she will grow into a healthy happy bully.
Oh and we do like to here about our members too so introduce yourself too.
Your young lady is very pretty by the way.

Last edited:

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Welcome and she's adorable! Good luck and we look forward to become friends!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to EBN. Hope you enjoy the site and feel free to join in any conversations. Ask away, any questions you may have. :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome and you have a beautiful little girl there, I really noticed Vegas about at a year and a half filling out. He got so broad across his chest in a matter of two months it was amazing. We do want to hear about you! We also love lots of pictures. Any questions you may have I am sure one of us has been there or done that. Ask away and once again welcome with your little girl.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
:welcome: She is so adorable and reminds me so much of my baby Chaos. He is 6 months old and dont worry hes the same way. By no means does he look malnourished, hes just not as round as you would think, to be an english bulldog. He has alot of filling out to do. Cant wait to hear more about you and gypsy and remember :pics:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My gosh she is adorable! We love pics and details of everything so share away please. :D Also we are nosy people here so yes we wanna know all about you too. haha LOVE the last pic, such love!

OP
T

THEMATT311

May 7, 2011
i use to have Siberian huskys well my mom did but they are way to active and run away gypsy on the other hand just wants to be right next to u and she aisnt much of a walker she is the perfect breed for me a little pricey but u get what u pay for. also i want another its either 750$ for great stud and then i can sell the others but i dont want to lose her in the process or see them die any advice.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Hi! Welcome to EBN. I am the one with the other Gypsy :). She is the one with my husband in my signature picture. Your Gypsy is just a sweet girl!!! She looks like you are taking great care of her. Thank you for sharing her story and we DO want to hear about you too!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. Your little one is adorable and as far as filling out....Abby had no troubles, she was a chub her whole life, Bella a different story. I have a good friend with a male at 9 months and looks about the same as your Gypsy as far as lanky. Remember a to help her grow with health and to be not too big it is best to use a great food. Ck out the food ratings on the home page.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and you have a cute girl there.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.