hello to all new members.

L

Lucy-licious

Firstly I find myself in a possition where I must appologise for slacking of late and failing in my duties as a moderator, by not welcoming new members into our fast growing community.
and WOW there are a lot of new members. I could just leave it here and say hi to all you new members but I shall pay my pennance for being a bad host....here goes :lol:

hello to @Michelle Klegman Gurr, @LEELEENROSSI , @valleygirl214 , @Melody Diaz , @poppies1947 , @Voosch , [MENTION=2503]Katie71275[/MENTION], @Casee , @Gyarr , @Vermont Millie , @Angievelvet , @Jaime , @James3900 , @Allison , @sitartzm , @Lola Bear, @spoiledka , @Wlw9x , and @I love my Mona .

I think I got you all but if I have missed somebody I am sorry.

Hi everyone welcome to EBN there is lots of info here reccomedations for toys, food, dealing with any number of common and uncommon health issues.
if you cant find it ask we love to help :)
join in all the fun...there is lots to be done here competitions, daily polls, photo themes, the arcade etc..

and last and most importantly PICS we love them here!! just incase you havnt noticed yet :)

Last edited:
OP
S

Steff Martin

Hello friends.I am the new member here.I want to adopt bull dog but still a bit hesitated that how i could manage and look after that dog.That is why i join the forums to get some necessary information for this.
puppy training

Last edited:
OP
L

Lucy-licious

Your in the right place to find the answers to ALL your questions. Owning a Bulldog is the hardest thing I have ever done but THE most rewarding :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.