Hello from the NW

valleygirl214

Jun 9, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Valentine and Dolly
Hi,

I live in Western Washington State (the rainy side) and have two bulldogs...one is a 4 month old Olde English Bulldogge named Valentine and the other is a 4 year old English Bulldog named Dolly.

We have only ever had Olde English Bulldogges and we just got the 4 year old from a breeder who retired her. There is definitely a difference in the breeds! We are dealing with dry eye and some skin issues and I came across this forum in my information gathering.

So...here I am...off to search the board!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yay! Welcome...sure we can learn from you too. But I'm warning you right now..these people here are relentless about pictures! Soooooo.....don't say I didn't warn you!! :rofl:

OP
valleygirl214

valleygirl214

Jun 9, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Valentine and Dolly
Thanks! And I'm a picture junkie! I love taking pictures and posting pictures;) I'm just trying to figure out the uploading here...I'm resizing as we speak...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You started this thread about a half hour ago and still no pix!!!!! lol Just kidding. Welcome! I'm glad you joined. Ask away with any questions. :D

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome to the board, ask any question you may have, I can guarentee one of us has been there and done that! This is a fantastic site for bully lovers and very helpful.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That MUST be Valentine in your siggy and avatar. What a doll!!! I just love his coloring. Welcome to EBN. This place is great. The people are very informative but also can be fun and silly! We hope you enjoy it here like we do. I can't wait to see pictures of Dolly.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Well, it took me almost 2 months to catch on to uploading pictures but I am old and slow when it comes to computer things. I'm thinking your avatar is Valentine also. I am looking forward to learning more about the Olde English Bulldogge breed. Welcome to you, Dolly and Valentine!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Our princess is a retired breeder too. She's the ruler of Gracie's kingdom now and loving it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome Welcome and Welcome!!!

Just one word of warning .. this site gets just slightly addicting!!!!

and yes I would just like to repeat .... :pics:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well, it took me almost 2 months to catch on to uploading pictures but I am old and slow when it comes to computer things. I'm thinking your avatar is Valentine also. I am looking forward to learning more about the Olde English Bulldogge breed. Welcome to you, Dolly and Valentine!

:blush: uh oh..... I am old too! And I've been on here 3 months...ummmm and all I can do is the thumbnails..and JUST barely! :eek:

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Hey welcome to EBN. I'm fairly new myself. Meilyr is only the 2nd dog I've ever owned (besides family dogs as kids) and he's my first bullie. I also have a silky terrior, Frisky. I actually used to live in the "Great Pacific Northwest" when my hubby was in the Navy. We lived in Silverdale, WA but he was stationed out at Bremerton in the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. We are now back in our home state of Texas. I'm missing that rain right about now. We've got a hell of heat wave down here and no rain. My Meilyr would have liked that cooler weather up there. I'm sure you'll soon figure out the picture thing. EBN is also on Facebook. You can check them out that way too. Big hugs for Valentine and Dolly!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.