Hello from North Texas!

Melody Diaz

May 30, 2011
Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Napoleon
Hello everyone!!

Just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for their contributions to such a great site. I could spend all day on here!! Seems like a great community of bully lovers that I am happy to now join.

I am Melody and am originally from Los Angeles, CA and have lived in a suburb of Dallas for about 2 years. We recently got our Napoleon who is just shy of 6 months old and is an awesome boy. We are very lucky!! After having a bully pass away suddenly a few years back we are overwhelmed with the joy of having Napoleon.

Have an awesome evening!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Welcome glad to have another tx person around lol... You'll love this site and we also love pic and videos!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome Melody and Napoleon! Yes this site keeps most of us here much longer than we ever plan. haha Glad you are enjoying it. :) Your boy looks like such a sweetie, we love pics so please post more and more. Dont be shy. If you dont mind me asking what exactly happened with your last bully? How old was he? I bet Napoleon has just lifted your spirits back up. Nothing better than the love of a pup, let alone a bully pup!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Melody and Napoleon. Looking forward to lots of stories and pics

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Hello from sunny Toronto! Welcome Melody and Napoleon. Glad you can be part of our ever growing bully lovers site. Looking forward for more pics, stories and questions!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: Melody :D As you can tell we love pix and bully stories. There are a lot of people here with pups like your Napoleon so ask away with any questions you may have. We are all glad to help. Thanx for joining us here on EBN! :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
welcome and good to have another Texan haha, hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Great info and fun people. And as you may have heard pics please please please.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome :). Nice to see someone who appreciates how wonderful we are :evilha: Just kidding. But we are very glad you have found us. Please don't fee shy about asking questions, telling stories or posting tons of pictures. We would love to see one of you bully.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online