Hello from Louisiana!

Katie71275

Jun 5, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Hi, I am new here and located in Louisiana. My name is Katie and I own 1 English Bulldog, Lucy, who will be 2 in the Fall. She is solid white with a fawn patch on her butt and ear...She is the best dog I have ever had, and I have had plenty of dogs considering we have bred/shown boxers and American Bullies(the bully version of pitbulls). She is so laid back and amazing! My husband was not an easy sell! Hope to figure out the forum!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Katie, There are tutorials on how about everything works. But if you still can't figure it out even after reading those then feel free to ask. Everyone's very helpful around here. Oh and I might as well tell you that you'll get a LOT of picture requests. We all love those too!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Katie and Lucy, this is a great site with lots of bull loving great people. We would love to see some pictures of Lucy as soon as you can.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. You have found the best bully parent site around. You will find all kinds of information, suggestions and friendships.
I love the name Lucy for a bully girl. Saw the photos earlier and she is adorable.

OP
K

Katie71275

Jun 5, 2011
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Thanks everyone..It should be fairly easy to figure out, since I am on several parenting forums and other dog forums...just have to get used to the format.
I did post some pics of Lucy in the Pic section.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Glad you joined us!! :)

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Welcome! Hope you and your bullies are stying cool down in Louisiana. Feeling the heat over here in Texas. I'm sure you'll love this site. Lots of good information for the bully owner! Make sure to add some pics please!:begging:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! So glad to see you here. I saw pics of your girl Lucy and she is very pretty. Everyone here is really great and we are glad you jpined us!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.