Voosch

Jun 2, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
Hi, I am a new member to this Forum and just wanted to say Hi!
I have purchased a new little Minature Bulldog Puppy at which I don't have yet as she Is only 3 weeks old. I am so excited about her and thought that I would join a bulldog forum to learn alittle about them. I live In Nebraska. I look forward in meeting more of you as I read the posts.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: Welcome to the site and please don't hesitate to ask questions. This site is to help bully minions in any way we can. Do you have any pix yet???? We :heart: pix ;) How about a name???

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome and so glad that you've joined us! There's a couple of miniature bulldog owners here, so you're in great hands. Can't wait for you to get your new baby!

L

Lucy-licious

Hi and welcome..I'm excited for you :) looking forward to pics of your puppy.
Have you chosen her name yet? What colour is she?

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
Hi, I am a new member to this Forum and just wanted to say Hi!
I have purchased a new little Minature Bulldog Puppy at which I don't have yet as she Is only 3 weeks old. I am so excited about her and thought that I would join a bulldog forum to learn alittle about them. I live In Nebraska. I look forward in meeting more of you as I read the posts.

Welcome to the site. I also have a pup that is 3 weeks old today and will be able to pick him up in 5 weeks. So far everyone om this site has been extremely helpful, and also just as anxious as I am to get my pup. Feel free to ask questions.

OP
V

Voosch

Jun 2, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
Thanks to all of you for your greeting to me. I don't as of yet have any pictures of her but I can tell you that her name Is Bubbles and her color Is Red Brindle/White.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I'll bet she is just the cutest! Love the name Bubbles. Welcome to EBN. I can't tell you how wonderful everyone is on this site. Well, I could but it might take some time. lol. Be sure to post pics when you get them. I know that I, personally, am in love with all the gorgeous pups here and love to see pictures!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome..I love the minis...[MENTION=2050]PukaMiniBulldogs[/MENTION] is a breeder..I think..and has beautiful babies...minis like yours..I also think the name bubbles is great!

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
ohhhhh I can't wait to see photos of little Bubbles. How cute. You will love having a little bully in the house. You have also found the best place on the web for bully help and friendship.
Looking forward to seeing photos.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Looking forward to seeing lots of pics and hearing lots of stories about Bubbles when you get her.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.