Hello from OK

Gyarr

May 31, 2011
Always wanted a bulldog since I was little, read a lot of books on them, and I was put in a situation where I could finally have one, and he is adorable. Always had a dog of some sort but boy bullys are different! Not a very common breed where I live, a lot of pitts, labs, assorted others so not exactly sure if there is a vet familiar with them around here! Any advice you veteran bully owners could offer would be wonderful!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
WELCOME! This is a great place with great people. But be warned, we LOVE pictures here so I am sure you will get many requests. What is your bully's name?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Looking forward to seeing pics of your bully soon!

OP
G

Gyarr

May 31, 2011
Photo05311837_1.jpgPhoto05312035_1.jpgPhoto05312035.jpg
Doggy Update: Bully went to the vet today, he 10 months to a year old and is underweight but otherwise healthy, hook worms but easily treated. He apperently had a former owner that had him microchipped. I checked the service and they said no one has reported him missing and the service for him is out of date. So we are officially going to adopt the guy. Also, according to the service his name is Brutus. He is super affectionate and really loves the cool tile foors. Come to find out he really likes car rides, he will jump right in and find a seat.

Also I will get many more pictures since I didnt know everyone liked them so much! I am also in the OKC area of Oklahoma.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
[MENTION=2486]Gyarr[/MENTION] Congrat on going ahead and adopting that handsome guy!! We might have to meet up so your guy and Matilda can have a playdate.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.