hello from california

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Hi im new here obviously... I have a 8 week old english named Violet. i am crate training her and she seems to be doing ok with it.. she is now being a good girl and potting in the kitchen (linoleum) and also her puppy pad when she feels like it.

Im excited to be able to get some good advice... the breeder really has no clue heh...

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Violet is a Wonderful name! Welcome. I am glad you found us. This site is amazing. Everyone is willing to offer sound advice and suggestions and they are very kind people.

Now.... be prepared for people to ask for pictures of Violet. We love to admire all of the other bullies.

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Violet is a Wonderful name! Welcome. I am glad you found us. This site is amazing. Everyone is willing to offer sound advice and suggestions and they are very kind people.

Now.... be prepared for people to ask for pictures of Violet. We love to admire all of the other bullies.

thank you! her breeder told me the name was odd lol my story is long lol i will be posting pics very soon....

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome from Canada! Violet is a wonderful name for a lovable squishy faced bully. :blink:. Now where are the pics? lol. Looking forward to your questions, advice and stories of your adventure!

May 24, 2011
Chicago
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winslow aka The crop duster
Welcome, I'm new myself . This site is truely amazing. So many wonderful people willing to help. Good luck with the new bully.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome, hope to see pix soon!! :up: Adorable name!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I love the name Violet and welcome you have found the most fun site about bullies, and by the way where are the pics EVERYONE will ask, we love to admire the pics of the newbies

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
I have posted pics on the members only board just wanted to let u all know :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
thank you! her breeder told me the name was odd lol my story is long lol i will be posting pics very soon....

I love the name Violet too ..... I dont' care if the story is long ... I wanna know now!!!!! :tease:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! I saw your other picture thread. Violet is adorable! I like the name too and would like to read the story if you wish to share it.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: Angie..... obviously we like pix ;) We also like stories short or long ;);) Glad you joined us and please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Bruce

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online