Hello from Wi

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
I will be bringing home my bully in about 7 weeks. I am super excited for our new addition. I have done tons of research and do not have any questions yet, but I am sure that some will arise. I am open to any suggestions anyone has.

Nice to "meet" all of you.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi, Welcome and Congratulations! Is your new bully a boy or a girl? do you have a name picked out yet? This is an exciting time for you, i'm sure! I hope you will show us photos when you're able to of your little one. Enjoy this board, it's the BEST place for passionate bully lovers:yes: !

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Congratulations! How exciting! Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us! My most important suggestion is to make sure you get your pup on a high quality food! If you have any questions don't be shy, we are here to help! And we LOVE bully stories, videos and pictures ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! We are in Milwaukee. Nice to see another Wisconsinite join. We would love to see pics of your baby!

OP
S

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
Hi, Welcome and Congratulations! Is your new bully a boy or a girl? do you have a name picked out yet? This is an exciting time for you, i'm sure! I hope you will show us photos when you're able to of your little one. Enjoy this board, it's the BEST place for passionate bully lovers:yes: !

Thank you. Our new bully is a boy and we have not decided on a name yet. Once I figure out how to put pictures on this site I will be showing off my new baby. I read the tutorial about loading pics and am doing what I'm told and it wont load. So soon hopefully.

OP
S

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
Congratulations! How exciting! Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us! My most important suggestion is to make sure you get your pup on a high quality food! If you have any questions don't be shy, we are here to help! And we LOVE bully stories, videos and pictures ;)

Thank you. The breeder uses Purina one for puppy and adult food. I have read some negative things about that food with bullies. I am thinking about switching him over to Royal Canine. But that will be one of the topics I research on this site.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Thank you. The breeder uses Purina one for puppy and adult food. I have read some negative things about that food with bullies. I am thinking about switching him over to Royal Canine. But that will be one of the topics I research on this site.

Yeah Purina is not a good food, I personally don't think Royal Canine is either. There are alot of good foods out there so when you are ready I am sure everyone would be happy to share with you what has and has not worked for their bully.

OP
S

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
Welcome! We are in Milwaukee. Nice to see another Wisconsinite join. We would love to see pics of your baby!

I live in Menasha. I was hoping to find some people here in Wi on this site. I am still trying to figure out the whole picture thing on here, so when I do, there will be plenty of pics!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?

Hello and Welcome~
You will find a lot of information that is available here. We all have an opinion about something and are willing to share. We hope that you will share also. As with opinions, you have to decide based upon facts. Check out the other threds about nutrition and feeding and you will see TONS of posts with opinions and suggestions.

One of the biggest considerations for switching is why? Bullie have many alleriges to foods and many other items which can cause lots of porblems in digestion and skin problems.
Also on this site is a list of dog foods listed in rnaking order. The disclaimer is that while it is not a scientiific research project, it is the compilation of thousands of opinions of Bullie owners and breeders. Be sure and check it out. Picking one is a starting poiint.

If you switch, start off slowly and switch over the course of a week not all at once. The bullie digestion will go bonkers!

Nice to meet you,
Good Day~

OP
S

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
Ok guys I figured it out finally. Here are some pics.
th_5days3.jpg
These both are 5 days old.
th_5days.jpg

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
You have found the perfect site and how wonderful of you to reach out for advice now. You little cheesehead is adorable!!!!! OOO "Colby" that is a great name for a bully from Wi.

I am looking forward to watching him grow!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to EBN.... I was driving when you joined yesterday but LariP is my wife. Your baby is darling. I hope you enjoy the website and please dont hesitate to ask any questions you may have. We love pix here so let em rip. ;) Glad you joined :)

We were at a meet up about 2 months ago and there were some people there from Menasha. I wonder if they are who your baby is coming from.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online