Hi everyone from San Antonio, TX

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try and keep the change in meat product and see what the new dog food contains. I've seen a lot of people mention Fromm, but haven't seen it at the pet stores down here in SA, TX. May have to order online.

Are you studying to specialize in the bulldog breed? I read you are a bulldog vet in training.

If you do decide to order online, check out the Pet Flow link. I think several members get their food sent with that. You can also get a discount using a coupon code from EBN. (there's a thread with that info) They are one of the sites sponsors.

I'm not actually a vet in training. That's just a site generated thing that shows up under our names depending on our post count.
I actually changed it once upon a time, but when my posts jumped to the next level it automatically changed back and I haven't bothered to take the time to figure out how to change it again.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! I am glad you found us. It is nice to meet new bully lovers :). As everyone said, pictures are demanded around here because we LOVE looking at bullys. For me, the pictures make me smile.

Your boy is ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing.

As far as the food, I can't really comment as mine did have some issues that needed to be corrected with food. I can't come to you with the perspective of a healthy bully and food change. I do feed Fromm Beef Frittata and it works well for us. I can buy it locally but those that cannot have had great success with petflow. You can go to the Fromm site and search for vendors and see if there are any in your area. We get ours at a country feed store that carries mostly horse equipment but there is also a nice dog boutique here that carries it as well.

Anyway, I am glad you joined us. The people here are amazing!

OP
Laura M Velazquez

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Welcome! I am glad you found us. It is nice to meet new bully lovers :). As everyone said, pictures are demanded around here because we LOVE looking at bullys. For me, the pictures make me smile.

Your boy is ADORABLE! Thank you for sharing.

As far as the food, I can't really comment as mine did have some issues that needed to be corrected with food. I can't come to you with the perspective of a healthy bully and food change. I do feed Fromm Beef Frittata and it works well for us. I can buy it locally but those that cannot have had great success with petflow. You can go to the Fromm site and search for vendors and see if there are any in your area. We get ours at a country feed store that carries mostly horse equipment but there is also a nice dog boutique here that carries it as well.

Anyway, I am glad you joined us. The people here are amazing!

Thanks for the info. I'm happy to be on the site and have gotten a lot of good information. I'll be putting more pics.
There is a good sized feed store not too far from my house and I think I'll check out their options. Don't want to buy a huge bag of food to then find out it doesn't suit him.

Most Reactions