Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They best way to browse our forums is by using the browser Firefox.

When you go on the internet on your computer, you are using a browser, or software, that allows you to surf the web. The problem is, all of these browsers will offer you a different "picture" when you view any page on the internet. There are many different types of internet browsers, and most likely you are using one of the most popular ones.

• Internet Explorer
  • Firefox
  • Google Chrome
  • Safari

To get the best experience on our forums, and on the internet itself, we recommend you download and install Firefox.

Please note that we do NOT work for Firefox nor do we promote it for any other reason except for the fact that it is the best browser for your experience at English Bulldog News. But as now avid Firefox users, I recommend it to everyone!

Mozilla Firefox Web Browser

Firefox also allows you to "skin" your browser, and we spent a bit of time about 6 months ago making an English Bulldog News "persona" you can also download too!

https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/341113

I just checked out our forums using Internet explorer and some of the spacing, colors, start and stop lines, and ajax boxes (like reputation) do not come up properly or in line.

Last but not least, apparently we are not the only ones who feel this way because there is even a smiley for it!

:firefox: :firefox: :firefox: :firefox: :firefox: :firefox:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Is this meant for me? :)

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] since you brought up the reputation box I thought I would post it for everyone to see and sticky it to the welcome & introductions area ;) so not specifically for you, but maybe so.... :whistle:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.