Hi from NJ

LolaBear

May 13, 2011
Hi there! Formally introducing myself and my bully, Lola! Looking forward to "meeting" you all...!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome Lola and Mom! Glad you joined us. This is a great place to learn and share. The people are great (though you have to watch our for [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] as he is notorious :lmao:). Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful girl.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Lola is so darn cute. Welcome to the family, this is a great site and very very addicting. Warning: Photos are a must here!!!!!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Welcome! So excited for another NJ member!!! There are only a few of us but growing rapidly! Where in NJ are ya from?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Don't listen to GatorRay she lies a lot. Welcome to EBN, glad you joined us. Lola sure is a cutie. I look forward to seeing more pix and hearing more about her. ;):welcome:

OP
L

LolaBear

May 13, 2011
Thank you all for the hello's! Excited to be part of such a welcoming community. Here's a pic from Lola who was fresh from the groomer!!

photo.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Don't listen to GatorRay she lies a lot. Welcome to EBN, glad you joined us. Lola sure is a cutie. I look forward to seeing more pix and hearing more about her. ;):welcome:

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] That made me LMAO ..... :ROFL:

[MENTION=2382]LolaBear[/MENTION] Welcome to the both of you ... so glad you joined us .... by the way has anybody asked you for pics yet???!!!

P.S. ... don't let [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] read your signature ..... HRH Princess Gracie has a bigger closet of clothes than you and I put together .. Ssshhhh... :whistle:

OP
L

LolaBear

May 13, 2011
eeek sorry [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] my signature is all in good fun :tease:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
eeek sorry [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] my signature is all in good fun :tease:

I'll give you 6 months on this site ... which will take us right into winter .. and you'll be asking [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] to send you one of [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]s hand made and truly wonderful designer hoodies especially for Lola!!!! :tease:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Lola is a cutie! Hope to see a lot more of her. :flower:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.