Helloo Everyone! New Here!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
My name is Vicky! I'm new to the site, and wanted to say hello~! :) I have two bullies a 11 week old little girl named Faith and a big boy who is a year named Chev Chelios && we also have a little 11 month old Kitty named Sophia! We've got a full house. :p I've been looking through the site && have found so much helpful information && Love reading everyones stories! thanks! Its so nice to find a place where everyone shares one special Love for the bullie breed! :D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome, welcome, welcome! I can't wait to see photos of your babies! If you have any questions that you can't find answers to, don't be afraid to ask. You've wandered into a very friendly group of bully-lovers! We are glad you could join us!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi Vicki, Chev,Faith and Sophie! Hope I can remember all those names ;)

Glad you are here, looking forward to hearing all about you and your babies!

karina

Feb 3, 2010
Welcome Vicky! Where are you from? I am in Northern New Jersey and I am always running into new Bulldog owners (I stalk Petsmart for this and that) so I wonder if they ever make it over here.

Karina

karina

Feb 3, 2010
Welcome Vicky! Where are you from? I am in Northern New Jersey and I am always running into new Bulldog owners (I stalk Petsmart for this and that) so I wonder if they ever make it over here.

Karina

OP
Kikiwhoa21

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hahaha! I love petsmart! We're always walking down to the petsmart down the street. :) But we're quit a ways from New Jersey. I Live in hott ol Phoenix, AZ!

OP
Kikiwhoa21

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Thanks Everyone for the generous welcomes! Can't wait to get to know all of you guys better! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.