Hi from Texas, new mommy here.....

spoiledka

May 16, 2011
TEXAS
Bulldog(s) Names
VENOM
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new mommy to an english bulldog we named Venom. Any advice or tips on what to feed and how to care for him would be great!!!! He is my first bulldog ever!!!! Thanks :)

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Awww welcome! Venom is such a cutie!!!! You will find soo many other posts of how to care of them and what food to feed them. On the main page there is a "dog food rating" link and that has the best food you can feed your baby! :)

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Welcome!! Venom is adorabull!! You should check out the food ratings page and get him on a 5 or 6 star food. You will find most of us on EBN feed either Fromm which is an all life stage food (meaning u can feed puppy through adulthood) or Natures Variety Instinct. Just be sure to transition slowly so it won't upset his tummy. We love pics around here so please don't be shy with them. Looking forward to learning more about you and Venom.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Spoiledka (that's a name?) Welcome to EBN. This is definitely the place to be if you have a bully. Tell us more about your little guy and pleeeeeeeez post more pix..... we LOVE pix. Don't be shy about asking questions and joining in any of the conversations. Again, Welcome and I'm glad you joined us. :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
If there was any place in the world to be for a new Bully parent, it is here. Welcome. There is no stupid question posted here, you are here to learn and take the best care of little Venom. Smart parent!

Can't wait to see more of him and watch him grow. Welcome again.

OP
spoiledka

spoiledka

May 16, 2011
TEXAS
Bulldog(s) Names
VENOM
aww thanks everyone! looking foward to learning more about this special breed. Venom just turned 3 months old on May 10th. I just got him friday May 13th. I went out and bout the grain free Fromm food yesterday and I am slowly getting him to eat it. I want to get him off of puppy chow that is what the breeder was feeding him. I'm taking him to an English Bulldog Vet today to get checked out and make sure everything is ok with him. The breeder gave us some time to get him a full puppy check and if anything is wrong we can return him. I hope everything is ok becasue i am already too attached to him to give him up but we will see how it goes! Thanks again for making me feel welcome!

Kristine

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Welcome Kristine and Venom, love the name of your baby bully, you will love this site everyone on here are so helpful dont hesitate to ask or join in the threads, and you might as well start your photo albums, because everyone loves to admire everyones baby bullies. Once again WELCOME

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome, your Venom is a doll! Want more pix please! What an original name! My hubby just killed a rattlesnake about 4 days ago in our yard :eek: Now I am a nervous wreck between the kids and the fur kids! :nervous:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: I hope everything checks out at the vet and you have many happy years with your new baby.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome Kristine! And welcome to Venom too. He is a cutie!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to EBN! Congrats on your adorable new addition! If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to share. Also we love bully stories, pictures and videos!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Welcome!!! you will love it here!! everyone is so nice and helpful! and your bully is precious!:photo: remember to send in some photos!! we love them!

Laura M Velazquez

May 17, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meilyr
Hello my fellow Texan. I'm new to the site myself but love the pic so far. I'm in San Antonio. Let me know how the new food works out for you.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.