Hello From Tampa

BoostedFloto

May 1, 2011
Tampa, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Homer
Hello, My name is Bill and I have a just turned 6yr old Bulldog named Homer. I've had him since he was a puppy and he has been a perfect dog the entire time granted may be a little bias. Attaching a couple of pics from when he was a puppy and a couple recent ones within the last year. Hope you enjoy

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Bill and Homer :welcome:, Homer is so stinking handsome!! He looks like a big boy!! I live in Bradenton and actually adopted my Vegas out of Tampa. If you are ever in the area, we would love a play-date!! Vegas just turned 2. You are going to love this site and I am sure since Homer is 6 you will have lot's of stories and advice to give. Does Homer suffer from any allergies?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
P.S. and where in the world did you get those ceramic bully's?? The one that Homer has his chin resting on. I want them!!

L

Lucy-licious

Hi Bill welcome to EBN :)
That second pic of Homer trying to be an ornament is precious :luv:
He is a very handsome bully. Looking forward to getting yo know you both better :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
LOVE his ear! What a good lookin boy! Welcome to the forum, will be good to have your experience with the breed on here. ;)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome to you both! Homer's really a good lookin' fella. Thanks for sharing the then and now pics, they're always so heartwarming to see. Hope to hear from you again soon!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Bill! Homer is a fine looking gentleman! Glad you joined us. With 6 years experience perhaps you'll have lots of advice you can add to our discussions when we have questions posted too. :clap:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
What a cute little puppy he was! He sure grew into a handsome guy. I just moved from Tampa to Kentucky. I miss it!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Welcome!!! Homer is sooo handsome. Hope you enjoy it here - it's a wonderful place!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the family. I am in North Florida. You have found the right place for any bully parent! Homer is a adorable.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Bill and Homer! Such a handsome boy you have!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Wow Bill, is Homer ever a handsome bully!!!!! Welcome to EBN and feel free to jump right in to the discussions. Everyone loves pix here so fire away when you have more. :)

OP
BoostedFloto

BoostedFloto

May 1, 2011
Tampa, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Homer
Thanks everyone Homer and I appreciate the compliments.

Welcome Bill and Homer :welcome:, Homer is so stinking handsome!! He looks like a big boy!! I live in Bradenton and actually adopted my Vegas out of Tampa. If you are ever in the area, we would love a play-date!! Vegas just turned 2. You are going to love this site and I am sure since Homer is 6 you will have lot's of stories and advice to give. Does Homer suffer from any allergies?

I'm in Bradenton every so often, my parents live there and they have Homer's brother(Bogart). I travel occasionally for my job so Homer goes and stays in Bradenton with my parents and his brother, he loves when I go out of town. Luckily no allergies to speak of.

P.S. and where in the world did you get those ceramic bully's?? The one that Homer has his chin resting on. I want them!!

I honestly have no idea where those came from, I have them all over my house. I was a vet tech for 10+ years and that is where I was introduced to Bulldogs absolutely fell in love but was going going to college full time and working full time while living in college apartments wasn't right timing for a dog. So my parents and family/friends etc would buy me ceramic bully's for different occasions instead.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.