New Here! Whitney from Alabama

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
My name is Whitney, and my bulldog's name is Katie. I am 24 years old, and she is about to turn 5 on May 26th. We live in central Alabama. I adopted/rescued Katie from Craigslist a month or so back. After doing much research, I had planned on purchasing an English Bulldog puppy, but she came along and it just felt meant to be. I've wanted an English Bulldog for as long as I can remember.
Now Katie is queen of the new home I recently purchased, and she is the light of my life! She hasn't had any major issues so far, aside from a few patches on her skin which were treated by antibiotics from the vet. The spots have since cleared up. She is having trouble waiting to use the bathroom outside.. I often come home to accidents unless I block her off into the kitchen, which I hate to do! I found this site while I was browsing facebook. I love hearing stories and tips from other ebd owners, and I am always open to learning more about the breed so that I can make Katie's life fun and full!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Welcome Whitney! You are gonna love it here and we love pictures, lots and lots of pictures!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome aboard! She looks just adorable in your avatar pic. We LOVE pics so share and ask any questions you may have, dont be shy. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome Whitney.... by all means enter the Photo of the Month contest!!! We all love pix and videos too Katie looks like a real sweetheart. :heart:

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Welcome!!! Everyone here has tons of info for ya....I've learned so much to better help my Brutus :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Awww! How great for you both that you found each other. Welcome to EBN. This is a great place so never hesitate to ask questions, share stories and of course...

:pics:

We need lots of pictures of your princess.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Welcome and you will love this site the friendliest people on earth and very very demanding of photos to admire.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Whitney and Katie is a doll!! I also adopted/rescued Vegas from craigslist. I was in the process of looking for a pup and ran across an ad to re-home. Vegas was 4 1/2 months old he turned 2 at the end of March. I still paid a quite a bit, but not as much as I would a breeder. The guy that had Vegas was a young single professional working 12-14 hours a day and poor Vegas (then named Deisal) was kept in a crate. I am still in contact with the previous owner and send him pics. We are both so happy that things turned out for the both of us.

Your going to love this site, it can be quite addicting and we LOVE pictures!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the most addicting Bully site around. You found the right place for you and your adorable little girl.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.